“Great food, bit disappointed with location”
Review of Moran's Restaurant - CLOSED

Moran's Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I went to Moran's for my birthday. Both the menu and food was good (although not the best Sheffield has to offer) as was the service. I suppose what disappointed me somewhat was the environment. The restaurant itself is a very functional building not ideal for a thoroughly relaxing meal and the general atmosphere was a little flat.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Have just enjoyed a family Sunday lunch at Moran's. The place was packed, but the quality of the food and standard of service was excellent, as always. We particularly enjoyed the succulent and generous roast beef. Yummy!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We went to Morans in early March. It is local to us, and it is our restaurant of choice for birthday nights out!. The menu is varied, and the food is perfect. Have always found the service to be friendly and attentive without being overwhelming. My only disappointment was that there was no creme brulee on the menu .. but am fairly sure that if I had asked, the staff would have done everything possible to make one for me. Cannot recommend highly enough

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here on several occasions & like some of the other reviewers I feel it is necessary to sing their praises. Very attentive staff, can't do enough & wonderful food which is such good quality & value for money. Faultless & would highly recommend the Sunday lunch but probably need to book well in advance! Will visit again soon!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Fantastic food, good atmosphere, amazing staff it never disappoints. If planning on a weekend visit the make sure you book