“Happy”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Enjoyed the tapas meals once again very tasty authentic food every shopping trip to meadowhall is now enjoyable !!

4  Thank paul b
Elaine W, General Manager at La Tasca Meadowhall, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Hola Paul,

Thank you so much for your great review. We're always pleased if we can brighten up someone's shopping trip!

Hasta pronto!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Not expecting a great deal as it was a Saturday lunchtime in a shopping centre, but we really were impressed with all aspects of our visit.
We had the £24 tapas taster plus a bread selection and it was all terrific and plenty for 3 adults to share.
Service was spot on.

Elaine W, General Manager at La Tasca Meadowhall, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Hola Rob,

Thank you so much for your review. I'm really glad you enjoyed your visit and took the time to post on here.

Hope to see you again soon.

Hasta pronto!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Great atmosphere. Great food. What more could anyone ask for. On arrival we were guided to our table. The waiter was very attentive and was. happy to advise on the extensive mediterranean menu. Looking forward to our next visit.

Elaine W, General Manager at La Tasca Meadowhall, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Hola Eileen,

Thank you so much for your fab review. We're always glad to give great service and food and it's lovely when people let us know.

Hope to see you soon, hasta pronto!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I ate in here when I was shopping on my own and whilst eating alone can be a bit lonely, I was welcomed and once I'd chosen my tapas the waiter returned to tell me I could get a much better deal - same cash more food.

Elaine W, General Manager at La Tasca Meadowhall, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Hola Julie,

I'm really pleased to hear that we looked after you on your visit. We always like to make sure our guests get the best value.

Thanks for the review!

Hasta pronto,

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went for a quick lunch with a friend and we chose off the great priced 2 course menu, which had some great varied choices.

Food was served hot and portions were a good size.

I have eaten at several La Tasca's and had good consistant food at each location

Hola Sarahladyjane,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us such a great review. It's motivating for us to hear good feedback.

Hasta pronto,