“Good” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of TGI Friday's - Sheffield

TGI Friday's - Sheffield
Ranked #257 of 1,417 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Central American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Worksop, United Kingdom
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

It was good but we prefer Meadowhall. It just seems a little friendlier. Our food was slightly cooler than I would have liked.

Visited January 2012

United Kingdom
“Over-priced food but good atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Visited for a friends birthday, as a vegetarian there is very few options at TGI's, the mushroom cheese potato skins were okay, bit too salty. And I had the quesadillas for main which were quite frankly the worst I've ever had. Full of cheese, no flavouring and soggy. For the amount you're paying I expect better quality. The only good thing about TGI's is the cocktails, you have to try the Mudslide! Wouldn't return in a hurry.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
UK
“NEVER AGAIN!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

We frequently eat out at various kinds of restaurants. Previously we have on occasion been to TGI Fridays at Sheffield Tinsley Road. This time will be the last. The food was dry and overcooked and should never in our opinion left the kitchen. When I told the waitress she did ask if we would like something else but it was so disgusting it spoilt lunch for us and I declined. We were presented with the bill, paid it and I asked to speak with the Manager to make my complaint direct. When I spoke with the Manager he said he examined the food on return and it was nothing different to what they nomally serve. This as not been borne out by previous experience of dinning at TGI............ NEVER AGAIN TGI FRIDAYS!!!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank IslandHopperGr
Barnsley, England
“Fabulous food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

The food is the star at TGI Friday's in Sheffield.

The burgers are brilliant. Brilliant combinations, brilliant ingredients, well presented and taste great too. The dishes have a distinct style that makes it stand out from other restaurants by a country mile. The Jack Daniels relish is simply wonderful.

We shared the Tower of food starter as a family and it was really good with shrimp, ribs, chicken in sesame and even the salad was good. The burgers are just right and the ribs to die for. We couldn't manage a dessert but the ones heading for other tables looked fantastic.

There were a few parties in tonight and the waiters sang TGI's own birthday song as they presented a freebee fudge cake to the lucky if slightly embarrassed birthday boy / girl. The place has a party ambience all the time.

Two issues for me were that it's a bit pricey for a skinflint like me at £16 a head - but in the week it's cheaper because they have deals. My main moan was that I found the pop music a bit too loud - but that's maybe it's a sign of MY age. The younger people were happy enough.

The wash rooms were clean and well maintained and the tables were clean (many similar restaurants have sticky tables) TGIs has a certain precision about everything it does - every element done well.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank John F
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

brilliant staff and food! can really say no more yum! kids love it too they always clear the lot whenever we go a favourite of ours really cant fault it!

Visited August 2012