“A delicious late meal cooked with skill”
Review of Everest Restaurant

Everest Restaurant
Ranked #388 of 1,500 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian, Balti
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Everest restaurant is establish since 1978 we are proudly celebrating 35 years of excellent food & service for peoples of Sheffield South Yorkshire . we are the longest established restaurant in Sheffield and also provide takeaway service
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We called in very late to this popular local indian tandoori, and there were many italian restaurant people enjoying a friday meal together after their own places had closed. The special tandoori with chicken, prawn, lamb and vegetables was superb. It came with rice and salad. We shared this with a lovely silky, buttery shabji chilli dhal and puri and roti breads. All were delicious. Indian beers were served cold and went down a treat. The service was attentive and friendly. Prices were very low considering the quality. Will definitely be back for flavours like these!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were recommended this place after searching for a good Indian meal in Sheffield. So very disappointed, although the service was good and the staff were very friendly. We ordered two completely different dishes, one creamy and one tomato based. When they arrived and we got through the layer of grease, they both tasted the same. Definitely wont go there again.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Just enjoyed another meal out at the Everest. The menu is extensive and the food quality is very good. The service is most attentive and the value for money with the Monday evening 2 for 1 deal is exceptional.....who needs a Groupon deal. I was a bit concerned whether the quality and quantity may be compromised but I should not have worried. Absolutely faultless.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food is fast and excellent and the service friendly at the Everest - I would recommend it. Chefs specials are always fab.
Enjoy
Sarah

Reviewed June 20, 2013

It was an absolutely fabulous end to a fun filled day with my family.

I had heard good stuff about Everest anyway but I had never actually got the chance to dine there myself. I don't know why I hadn't gone earlier because it was great.

The atmosphere is very homely and the staff there really made me feel really welcome and almost a sense of belonging. The staff were extremely friendly in terms of looking after us and making sure the food was alright to actually asking about our well being.

Coming onto the food, I don't really know where to start. I have a big family so my father gave the responsibility of ordering a selection to the floor manager. He definitely made the best choices, it was divine. The mixed grill starter was probably one of the best I've ever had. The evening just generally progressed to get better and better.

I would definetely reccoment to go to Everest and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.