“Excellent food!”

Mediterranean
Ranked #47 of 1,540 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Established over 25 years, The Mediterranean Restaurant serves fresh fish and seafood and authentic Spanish tapas. Fully licensed. Open lunch and dinner Monday - Saturday.Tapas available 12 - 2.30pm Monday - Saturday and 5.30pm - 10pm Monday to Thursday.A la carte menu and specials available Monday - Saturday lunch and dinner. Closed on Sundays. Please call to make a reservation.
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Excellent food! I had king scallops to start it was perfect followed by sole dieppoise which was fabulous! Will be visiting again!

Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

Four of us went to the mediteranean on friday night. The service was fantastic through out, from when we walked through the door to leaving.
The food was brill! Very good portion size, we were all stuffed! Really enjoyed it! 5 stars

1  Thank Jackds
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Regularly go out to eat in Sheffield, and mostly order fish, so this restaurant was recommended by a friend. Have to say I've never eaten such delicious fish before. The service and atmosphere was great and the chef's clearly take pride in the meals they are making. So glad I've discovered this place, and booked a table for my birthday next week!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Myself and my partner went to Mediterranean on Saturday night. As soon we arrived we could see it was busy, we were seated in the waiting area and offered a drink. Shortly after we were seated at our table and had the most amazing fresh seafood. I started with the king scallops and my partner had the muscles. Both were to die for!!! For main I had the Red Mullet and my partner had the monkfish. Both were exceptional. The Service was fantastic throughout and we will definitely be returning.

Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

We went on a Monday night. We had an excellent meal and also the atmosphere was fantastic. We would go back again