Quarry House
$90
$85
  • Pool
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$69
Leopold Hotel(Sheffield)
$111
$58
  • Restaurant
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$79
Priceline
Halifax Hall(Sheffield)
$78
$75
All reviewsrivelin valleywonderful hostsyogurtpot of teaslept like a logcity centreroom was spaciouson arrivalfollowing morningbreakfast was excellentpennydvdspeneloperobesweddingconferencekettle
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Everything we could want in a sheffield b&b. Great walk out back along the river

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Grandriver79
Reviewed November 7, 2011

After a 10 hour journey with my 85 year old mother it was such a relief to arrive at Quarry House bed & breakfast. The minute the door opened to reveal a cosy and welcoming entrance hall we were made welcome by Penny and Neville. Our rooms were spotless and quite spacious with lots of soft lighting, a sofa and coffee table, and even a writing bureau in mine. The en-suite bathrooms were very nice and there was everything you needed and more. We were tired and hungry when we arrived, but had pre-ordered a supper tray, the food was tasty and wholesome and it was great not to have to worry about finding somewhere to eat. The following morning after being woken by a knock on the door and a tray of tea, daylight revealed lots of beautiful trees, and it seemed as if we were in the middle of the countryside rather than 5 minutes away from Crosspool in Sheffield. The dining room was tastefully and unusually decorated, as were all the rooms, and breakfast was wonderful with so much to choose from that it was hard to decide what to have. My Mother and I really enjoyed our stay and we thoroughly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank dawn h
Reviewed September 11, 2011

This is my second time staying at the Quarry House B & B in the beautiful downstairs bedroom that feels like a suite. Penny, the owner, is wonderful, warm, smart, and also has a great sense of how and when to leave people to themselves. Her breakfasts are extraordinarily generous and delicious. The property is magnificent and is across the street from the Rivelin Valley 6 mile walk along the river. A beautiful place to be, to rest, to walk, to reflect, to enjoy.

Room Tip: The downstairs bedroom is my favorite.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ellenc77
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Once again we stayed here whilst visiting family in Sheffield, and loved the room, the food, and the surroundings. Penny and Neville were relaxed and hospitable as we remembered them to be. I hope they always have availibility when I need to visit.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rhw2011
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I have just come back from a wonderful relaxing weekend at the Quarry House. The room was just like being at home (only tidier, and better appointed!). Breakfast was delicious. I can recommend the local nature walk too, it is beautiful. Penny and her family were really friendly and helpful. I shall certainly want to stay again the next time I visit my daughter.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family