Leopold Hotel
$101
Hotels.com
$74
Hotels.com
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$66
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)
$100
$95
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$76
$67
Official Site
$62
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Sheffield City(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$69
$66
  • Restaurant
1,230 results
All reviewsmezzanine suitebars and restaurantscity centrecar parkthe lower ground floorafternoon tealovely hotelbreakfast roomq parkfull englishone way systemgreat central locationminutes walk awayironing boardreception staffcooked breakfasttram stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2013

One night stay and really impressed. Staff both friendly and helpful with a great attitude. Rooms well appointed and clean. Breakfast was spot on and set us up for the day. Loved the Q car park, probably the nicest car park in Sheffield (agree with other reviewer). In a good location and allows you to explore the city easily on foot. Seriously would definitely recommend and would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Leopold_Manager, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us at the Leopold Hotel. I am delighted that you had a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Regards

Reviewed October 28, 2013

the Leopold hotel is situated in the centre of Sheffield, I stayed there for two nights, my romm was comfortable and clean. breakfast was to a good standard and the staff were frienly and helpful.
As the hotel is in the city centre it does not have it own car park but uses a multistory car park about 250 yards down the road, this is a very secure car park and can be used with confidence at any time of day.
The hotel is close to a varries selection of resturants, pubs and clubs.
If you want to stay in the city centre then this is the hotel for you

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Leopold_Manager, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review us following your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you had a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Nicely located hotel, with some great original features, high ceilings, exposed brick and lots of old black and white photos on the walls are a really nice touch. The communal areas of the hotel including reception are stylish and the check in/out process was friendly quick and efficient.
The room itself was large with a huge comfy bed and stylish bathroom.
Only negative really was the breakfast. All cooked to order so expected to wait but it seemed to take an age, and would have expected to have a lovely soft poached egg at the end of a wait like that, didn't get one, although my husband somehow did. Perhaps I was just unlucky. The order was also incorrect when it arrived but we were hungry by this point after the wait. The bacon seemed rushed like it had just been shown to a frying pan and was very greasy and bright pink with rubbery fat like it had been barely cooked. A 10p sized piece of butter is not enough to butter 3 slices of toast by the way and when we asked for more we got another piece of the same. I know I need to diet but still is it war-time? For a hotel labelling itself as boutique and with a price tag to match the devil should really be in the detail, and I don't feel the breakfast matched my overall impressions of the rest of the hotel, which would have had a 4* review otherwise.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review and valued feedback following your stay with us recently. The team and I will certainly use this to improve the service we offer our guests.
I do hope that we get to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have visited this hotel many times and LOVED every occasion. I have to admit I don't frequent the restaurant, although I hear the food is fantastic, you can see a number of classy wine bars and restaurants seconds away. It is easy to walk to from the station and if you need to leave early you jump out of your insanely clean room, say goodbye to the friendly, professional staff and grab a delicious breakfast (or a cheeky starbucks) on the way to the station...Clubbing, business, romance...any excuse!!

Room Tip: Any - we have stayed in lots and they are all fantastic - facilites - tea, coffee, internet, bath, DVD etc.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review and kind words following your most recent stay with us. I am delighted that you once again had a great stay and we very much look froward to welcoming you back soon to the Leopold Hotel.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for one night, it didn't disappoint. My room was large and clean and had everything I needed for a pleasant stay. There was a good choice at breakfast and I was offered tea/coffee/toast as soon as I was shown to my seat. The staff were really friendly and helpful and are a great asset to the hotel, they even walk you to the lift once you've checked in and make sure you know which floor to go to. The hotel is less than 10 minutes walk from the train station and it is right in the city centre so there are plenty of bars and restaurants around. I was on the 5th floor and I could hear a lot of noise from the street, however, the hotel is huge and 2 of my colleagues who stayed on other floors didn't have any problems so perhaps I was just unlucky to have a room on the noisy side!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us at the Leopold Hotel. I am delighted that you had a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Sheffield