Leopold Hotel
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$69
$66
  • Pool
$90
$86
  • Pool
$64
$60
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$63
Halifax Hall(Sheffield)
$79
$76
1,247 results
All reviewsmezzanine suitebars and restaurantscity centrecar parkthe lower ground floorafternoon tealovely hotelbreakfast roomq parkfull englishone way systemgreat central locationminutes walk awayironing boardreception staffcooked breakfasttram stop
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My daughter and myself stayed here on December 1st for 1 night. We found the staff very helpful and friendly. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Full english breakfast was included. I would suggest that if travelling by train to take the tram from the station to the hotel as there is a steepish bank to climb. The hotel has a excellent location for the City Hall and Leopold Square for a meal before a show. We would definately stay again when visiting Sheffield.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank margmil46
Leopold_Manager, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you had a great stay and do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Me and my partner stayed here on 1/12/2012 for one night and i would stop here again in the blink of an eye. The hotel was very clean and the standard double room was amazing. The hotel and room were very clean and the staff couldnt help us enough. We also used room service for breakfast and again the staff and food was amazing. Cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thankyou for your review and kind words following your stay last weekend with us. I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Me and my husband stayed here Saturday 1st December, we are local but fancied a night away child free. We booked a mezzanine suite room which for £120 including continental breakfast which I thought was value for money and paid an extra £3 for full English. Upon arrival the staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was lovely but very dark but great with a separate living area to our bedroom which was on the next floor up. It felt like a little apartment. My tiny complaint about our room was the 2 uht milks but reception did bring a jug of milk to put in our fridge. I don't know why they don't do that anyway as they are plenty of tea and coffee?! The other thing was the water pressure is rubbish for the shower and taps it just dribbles out. Apart from that the bed was really comfy and lovely pillows. The hotel is in a perfect location for shops and bars an a stones throw away from division street and west street. We got a taxi to eccalsel road which is also a great night out for wine bars and restaurants. Would stay again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and comments following your recent stay with us at the Leopold Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us adn very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

...than the Leopold Hotel. It is a delightful boutique hotel, with exceptionally good service from friendly staff and extremely comfortable accommodation. The building is solid and old-fashioned from the outside, and tastefully refurbished within. I didn't try the restaurant, but the bar and breakfast room provided entirely adequate facilities in a pleasant environment. My room was quiet and relatively spacious. I would have slept like a log in my lovely bed had it not been for a hacking cough. This place is thoroughly to be recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Leopold_Manager, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to review the Leopold Hotel following your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Treated my boyfriend to a night here for his birthday. This was a return visit and we were not disappointed. Check in was quick and simple. We arrived early and left our bags while we went round the city centre. The room was immaculate and really comfy. Although the view out of the window was of a wall it meant there was no noise from the city centre to disrupt our sleep. The hotel is in walking distance (even in high heels) of a selection of restaurants and bars. We used to live in Sheffield so travelled to the hotel by train because we know the city is not the best place to take a car and the hotel is not far from the station either.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you both enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope we get to welcoem you back soon.