“Go to the craft centre if you want to be shouted at!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ridgeway Craft Centre
Ranked #33 of 47 Shopping in Sheffield
Matlock
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go to the craft centre if you want to be shouted at!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Proprietors of the craft centre extraordinarily rude and aggressive when they thought we were making fun of what they were selling when in fact I was asking my woodworker husband if he would make me a wooden cat similar to the one they were selling. To be successful in the retail/service industry shouting at customers is not the way forward.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank mrslizcb

Yorkshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Very, very disappointing.”
Reviewed April 19, 2010

My friend and I took the bus out last Saturday and couldn't believe there was hardly anything there. Reading details on the Internet that said there was eight different units we couldn't find anything there apart from a the chocolate one and that was didn't look open so we could look round. We did have a drink at the Cygnet Cafe and a delicious home-made scone but other than that we couldn't see anything else. As the buses only run one an hour we then had to hang round for the next one back home.

14 Thank AdeleYorkshire