“Great works night out.”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

A Tuesday night in Sheffield and a group of around 30 work colleagues sit down in Smoke..... The food is ordered and delivered with little fuss. The pulled pork is absolutely fantastic and comes thoroughly recommend. Veggies be warned this is a meat dominated menu.... great service great food will deffo be going back

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Best meal I've had this year! Very well priced! Great atmosphere! Massive portions! Burn Ends were amazing as were the chips. Easily in my all time top 5 restaurant meals I've had.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

The food is great! I've tried the chicken, ribs, burger and 'burnt ends'. Never been disappointed with the food. However it's never been full when we've been, yet when I call for a table they've told me twice now 'can't fit you in til half 9' or 'can't get you in til next week'. I feel they're trying to make themselves sound a bit pretentious.. it's a BBQ.. not some fancy NY resturant where it takes 6 weeks to book in.. stop pretending you're better than you are.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

After trying to dine here a few times but it being too busy for our party size or fully booked, we were pleased to grab a table by calling an hour before our visit. Got to say we were far from disappointed. Friendly and informative waiter, not long a wait for food and the taste/quality of food was amazing. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The first visit here was good, it was a bit different and obviously inspired by the American TV Food programmes. Its a bit quirky with the tables made of wooden pallets and high ceilings with views into the open kitchen. We went for the sharing plate which basically contains a bit of everything. The chips are good and the food was quite nice. The second time we went I found that I was bored with the menu as there is not much choice really, I had a burger this time which again was ok. The service was very good, a young man serving has to be commended for the quality of service he gave. Overall ok, worth a visit but the novelty quickly wears off.