“A little pearl!”

Ranked #654 of 1,440 Restaurants in Sheffield
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A little pearl!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I've just got back from my first visit to this lovely cafe and thought I should tell people. I'm on a low carb diet at the moment just after Christmas so it took me all my strength not to go for one of the lunchtime meals but settled on a Chicken Tikka and Cheese Panini (I thought I could have a little break from the diet) - really nicely made and very fresh. Other items on the menu - burgers, sandwiches, jackets, lasagne, shepherds pie - that sort of thing. The best thing I noticed however was the biggest piece of homemade apple pie - very tempting but stayed strong. The food was nice but of course its the ambience and people that makes the difference in cafe. It's set in a really nice building that reflects the history of the church building its set in with overtones of wood and stone. Serving staff were great, nice music - will definitely go back!!

• Visited January 2014