“Not living up to expectations”
Review of Landmark Buffet - CLOSED

Landmark Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Food not kept filled up sushi range very poor over priced .bottles of lager.not a lot of choice could be better.tables left uncleared for to long

1  Thank sooty1552

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

First time ever been to ayceb and was very impressed with the service and quality of the food staff were helpful and pleasent had full range of food on offer all was warm and tasty and good choice n variety went on sat tea time and was busy but not to hectic always a good sign would deffo call again when in sheff

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Some of the food was very good, but most was bland and in general wasn't very nice and with things like the chicken nuggets you can tell they're very poor quality For the money we paid, I can't really complain. You get what you pay for £6.99, so its very hard to be so critical.

The staff weren't that great either, gave us a wonky table and complained when we decided to move and at times were quite rude, only the person at the bar genuinely made you feel welcomed. There was also a lot of children running about, which is something the staff shouldn't have to deal with as its just poor and dangerous parenting, but nothing was done about it! Having to dodge knee height whilst getting piping hot food isn't great!

I really wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Discovering the all you can eat buffet was under new management, we found the time to meet up and check it out.
Before tucking into the food I went to the toilet to wash my hands both toilets was a total mess and was really smelly as u got close to them. The food was cold n personally had dishes thay had tasted better. Me n my friend was not impressed we payed for our drinks n not the food due it not for filling expectations and hygiene was a throw off too. The woman had then started shouting saying I should of said the food was cold but I disagree as I do not work there and as a business they should be ontop of theese things. It was an overall bad experience I would not recommend it to anybody cheap crappy food in a dirty place.

2  Thank sweets-x
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We havent been to the place for a while since it was Jumbo and recently decided to go and test it out because my friends were saying that its changed hands and food is better and I'm glad they recommended me to go .

We Arrived around 4 in the afternoon but on entry the staff mentioned about the price changes at 5pm because its the grand buffet and we could either finish by 5 and pay £7 or continue to stay and pay £10. We said we will see because we are not sure how long we want to stay.

Much better now because we do not pay in advance!! Jumbo used to ask us for payment beforehand and it just wasnt right!

Drinks were ok. The food was much better in the Grand Buffet, I guess its just you pay more you get more! There were seafood, crispy duck, sushi, fresh roast meat.

Although we experience a starter that was slightly cold, we made a complaint and a member of staff came straight away and mention the draft and door constantly opening and therefore running cold. They changed the dish straight away after and I guess that is fair, They brought over some new ones to my table which i'm happy with because if it was in the past, i'm sure no one would have cared about our complaints.

Overall, we happy with this experience. Place was tidier, staff better than before. Would def come back again with family and friends.