“plant health”

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“plant health”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We went to buy a climbing rose. The selection was small but sufficient but the plants had black spot. We know how difficult this is to eradicate. Disappointing. Went elsewhere.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank bigsis2014

sheffield
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A NURSERY NOT TO BE MISSED”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Had my first visit to Loxley Nursery today. All the plants were in excellent condition, and well organised in their relevant groups. The hanging baskets are the best I have seen this year and reasonably priced. The bedding plants were 20% cheaper and in better condition than several of the other larger garden centres that I have visited recently. I soon loaded two trolleys and was more than please with my purchases. Whilst there I visited the cafe and had one of their large breakfasts which was worth the visit alone. I shall be returning if only to visit the cafe.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank anthony c
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Delicious food, friendly staff”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We are regular patrons of this lovely, spacious cafe. It is an ideal spot with gorgeous views of Loxley Valley. Great for either a cuppa and a slice of cake, a light lunch or for a more satisfying meal, complete with Henderson's and a choice of puddings.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Joanne F
Sheffield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“disappointed”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

What a let down ,not a lot of choice over the last two years this business has slowly gone down hill. We bought some plants .and took some wooden trays ,for my young grandson ,who loves gardening ,we like to encourage him in these things ,the assistant rudely told us you can't take those ,explained what we wanted but no joy .we then carried on up to Rhinegold nursery and got a much warmer welcome . The assistants here a lot more understanding about the future generationbeing into gardening .Loxley 0 out of 10 ,Rhinegold 10 out 10 .Sorry loxely please try harder .

Visited March 2014
3 Thank val w
Graz, Austria
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 176 helpful votes
“Great garden centre”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Offers many different types of garden flowers, shrubs and ornamental features. The flowers are of good quality and last.

2 Thank Sarsonuk