“Excellent food, great service, brilliant value for money”
Review of Mirpuri Dhera

Mirpuri Dhera
Ranked #482 of 1,440 Restaurants in Sheffield
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Mirpuri Dhera is a unique dining experience, offering a huge range of Kashmiri, Pakistani, Indian dishes, plus a range of grilled Indian Dishes in a buffet setting, with over 40 selections available including starters, curries, fresh salad, sauces and desert, you will be spoilt for choice.
United Kingdom
“Excellent food, great service, brilliant value for money”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Went here following doing a search on trip advisor. What a great find. The service was attentive but not in your face. The food was fresh and blatantly cooked by someone who knew how to cook Indian food. Everything was delicious. Excellent price too. A place you must visit in Sheffield for a meal.

1 Thank Lesley P

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Faultless!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We went looking for a take away place and ended up dining here, the full works, starters, mains and deserts. Food is so tasty here! We'll be back next week and bring friends!

1 Thank Phil C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really nice food I 've ever had,cheap”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been to this restaurant by chance ,we needed some quite place to open our roza , when we walked in , it were full no table were free but one of staff member found very beautiful and private space on stage for us bless him. we really found it nice and beautiful , food was excellent , service was very good every thing was better than we expect, and cheaper as well . highly recommended

1 Thank Chaaaand
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Finally a worthwhile Asian Buffet for Sheffield”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We weren't expecting something amazing to be honest, we just wanted Asian buffet, and knew of this place due to it's placement where Kinaara and Estikutum once stood.

I was pleasantly surprised by the willingness to help, and eagerness of the staff members immediately as we walked in. The experience with regards the food was outstanding. It was genuinely the most authentic tasting Indian/Pakistani food I have eaten in Sheffield.

The starters were vast in their variety; pakoras, samosas, bhajis, chicken and lamb tikkas, seekhs etc, each one a delight to consume.

In terms of mains they had several different curries on offer, they had many different ones varying in heat as well as ingredients. I love the fact that they make some wonderfully fluffy naans fresh to order.

The dessert was a cakey affair with ice-cream on offer too. They have a variety of condiments and salads which are excellent compliments to the meal.

I don't understand how they will keep this quality whilst maintaining a profit so please visit, support this wonderful place, it's totally worth it.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Zak I
UK
“Excellent buffet food and loads of it! Very tempted to go again the next day ;-)”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This place may be better known in its former incantation as Kinarra or Estikutum, but there is a new owner and new chefs, the quality has improved greatly,

We went to this restaurant with friends for a late night meal during Ramadan. The Restaurant was very clean, service was good, and the food was really great. I advise you to book, as it was a full house when we went!

Its a buffet, with about 30 domes of food kept hot with little flames, They do Indian and Chinese, plenty of veggie choices and plenty of meat choices. Along with the normal type food you would expect (various curries, rice, dhal, samosas and onion bajhes) the also had a wonderful salad bar with dishes of lovely fresh refreshing melon, and one with shredded cabbage, lettuce, cucumber and tomato. There were a great variety of sauces to go with your choice of food.. mango chutney, youghurt "mint" sauce, some very spicy ones too.

Desert was some gataxu from the local Costco (yummy) or some rice pudding type stuff and ice cream. There was also some stuff that might have been sweet rice, but I dont think anyyone was quite sure what it was :-D

The opening offer is £9.99 a person, I'm not sure when, but the price will rise to a heady £12 a person in due course.. still a bargain for a buffet of such good quality.

I ate and ate until I was stuffed, and wished I had the capacity to eat more.. I spent some of the next day thinking about all the lovely food and being very tempted to go back the next evening for more of the same!!

Looking at another review.. the decor is clean and modern, chairs were pretty comfortable, but personally I don't go out for a meal to critique the settings, I go to enjoy the company of my friends and enjoy the food, which I most certainly did.

Highly reccomended :-)