“Clean, smart, great coffee”
Review of Java Lounge

Java Lounge
Ranked #25 of 61 Coffee & Tea in Sheffield
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Lovely place, friendly helpful staff, good quality coffee. Think the 99p refills are a great idea. Had a wrap from the comprehensive menu. Smart decor and more importantly clean. Attentive and helpful staff. Very good coffee too. Will definitely return.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stepping into this cafe is an immediate retreat from the Hillsborough hustle and bustle, it is head and shoulders above every other eatery in the busy shopping district, both modern and comfortable inside. Food and drink menu is fairly extensive and service has been lovely every time I have visited. On my most recent visit, I asked to pay with card as didn't have any cash on me, my server told me there was a minimum payment of £6 on card otherwise a 50p charge which I said would be fine to pay but she said she didn't want me to have to pay the charge so to pay her next time I come in. I'm not exactly a regular having only visited a few times so found this to be exceptional service! Oh and free wifi too!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I absolutely love this place. The food is really nice and tremendous value. I eat here often with my little boy and a toastie for a little one, plus a sandwich for me and a drink each usually comes in at around a fiver. The standard of the food is extremely good too, they have a good choice of sandwich fillings (I like the spicy taco chicken and the beef, brie, mushroom and onion) plus a choice of breads. The cakes are really good too and the coffee is fantastic. The staff are friendly, there's a really warm atmosphere and the premises are very comfortable and pleasant. Definitely one of the best coffee shops in Sheffield.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Good location, right on the corner at Hillsborough, Java lounge is a regular for me on Friday and Sat afternoons.Food is good, service quick and friendly. Nice courtyard out the back for sunny days,when/if they come :)

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is a great place to catch up with friends or just watch the world go by whilst having a coffee or spot of lunch. A lovely menu, with a continental feel to it. The goats cheese and roasted pepper panini was fresh and delicious. There is a courtyard to the back. The prices don't break the bank and you come away feeling as if you have treated yourself. Highly recommend. I wish I lived nearer, I would definitely be a regular.