“Excellent”

Ranked #12 of 32 Sheffield B&B and Inns
Trieste, Italy
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This Guest House is a quiet and comfortable accommodation. I was there just for one night for job reasons and I've found a perfect location (cheap and very close to town centre), a clean environment and the staff absolutely GREAT !
I suggest this accommodation to everyone.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We stayed there for a night and it is convenient to get to there from Sheffield train station (many buses can arrive there).
The room was tidy and clean, especially the hosts provided us a lot of useful information and they were very friendly. They had a lovely parrot could say "Hello! Hello!". It was very cute.
They also provided us the traditional English breakfast in the morning. When we left to the guest house, they drove us to the train station.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Katherine T
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I went up to Sheffield for a concert and wanted an overnight stay at a reasonable price. So pleased I found this super B and B. It was very clean and warm and Dean and Steve were lovely hosts. As a veggie I was not sure how I would be catered for. No problem! A plate of warm pakoras was brought to my room when I arrived and the Bangladeshi breakfast in the morning was perfect. Had a lovely weekend and value for money was amazing. Can't wait for next year, Dean!

Room Tip: Had a downstairs room and would probably opt for upstairs next time
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Alan66344
March, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 7, 2013

When I first went to Sheffield I tried a couple of places, this place was the best for money, service an a warm welcome every time.
I am in Sheffield from Monday evening to Friday morning. Dean and Steve are very helpful, and the service they give is top rate.
The rooms are very comfortable, but not the hilton, (Not far off though).The tv has freeview, and there is always tea, coffee, milk and sugar. If you do happen to run out, then tell Dean or Steve and they will bring you more straight away.
I recommend, that you give it a try if your in Sheffield.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Garry H
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I stayed at heavenly nights for one night as I was coming up to sheffield for an interview. Dean was so helpful when I was having difficulties booking and it was very easy to find the place from the station. Throughout my stay Dean and Steve were amazing. They made me feel very at ease and were sooo welcoming. The room was lovely. It was clean, well equiped, warm and the unlimited tea and coffee was a great help for reivison. The food was amazing, I had dinner and breakfast there. If you go, try the burger, it's amazing!
Dean was also kind enough to drop me off to my interview venue and pick me up afterwards as the walk would have been complicated. I honestely cannot rate this guest house any higher and look forward to visiting again!!! For such a reasonable price I got 5* service.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
UK
Reviewed December 4, 2013

After planning a trip to Sheffield with a group of friends we booked a nights stay with breakfast included. Upon arrival we was shown around the guest house and up to our room (bathroom and Loo very clean)

We was offered refreshments, that was brought up to our room with some complementary Bangladesh snacks....so tasty! Dean took our breakfast order for the next morning as well.

We ordered dinner, cheap and scrummy. Cant complain at all.

Dean and Steve even went to the trouble of ordering us our taxi to take us to the town center.

Breakfast was banging, gutted I didn't order the Bangladesh breakfast though, consisted of pancakes with potatoes, tomatoes and herbs i presume.

Nothing was two much trouble for Dean and Steve and they made us feel very welcome from the moment we walked in.

Myself and the girls are happy that we stayed here at Heavenly Nights, and for sure will be coming back soon.

All the best and well done guys.

P.S I have told everyone about this fab stay!!

Jessie

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jessica J
Slough, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Me and my four friends stayed in the 6 bed dorm this weekend (30.11.13). When we first arrived I was quite apprehensive because I usually prefer staying in large hotels than guest houses.
Never before have I received such a high quality of care from the moment I walked through the door. Dean and Steve were the nicest owners of hotels I've ever met! We paid £16 each, which included a lovely room service full English breakfast. They brought us tea on arrival with pakoras, nothing was too much trouble. Beds were comfortable, bathrooms were very clean. We also bought dinner from them (sausage and chips/burger and chips etc), which was £3.40 - ridiculously cheap! We are already planning to go back there and stay for a weekend so we can see the sights of Sheffield as well as have another pleasant stay at Heavenly Nights. Taxi to town centre from there was only about £5 as well if I remember rightly. Thanks guys!! Correigh.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank CorreighKillick
Dean_khan, Manager at Heavenly Nights Guest House, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Hi there,
Thank you so much for a wonderfully positive review, there is nothing much better than to have guests that arrive and leave with a wonderful experience of staying in Sheffield.
It was a delight to have such appreciative guests, who despite going out late night to savour Sheffield's night-life, came back very quietly as to not disturb the other guests.
Once again, thank you so much for being excellent guests, we look forward to your visit to Sheffield