“Impeccable customer service”

Ranked #12 of 32 Sheffield B&B and Inns
Slough, United Kingdom
“Impeccable customer service”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Me and my four friends stayed in the 6 bed dorm this weekend (30.11.13). When we first arrived I was quite apprehensive because I usually prefer staying in large hotels than guest houses.
Never before have I received such a high quality of care from the moment I walked through the door. Dean and Steve were the nicest owners of hotels I've ever met! We paid £16 each, which included a lovely room service full English breakfast. They brought us tea on arrival with pakoras, nothing was too much trouble. Beds were comfortable, bathrooms were very clean. We also bought dinner from them (sausage and chips/burger and chips etc), which was £3.40 - ridiculously cheap! We are already planning to go back there and stay for a weekend so we can see the sights of Sheffield as well as have another pleasant stay at Heavenly Nights. Taxi to town centre from there was only about £5 as well if I remember rightly. Thanks guys!! Correigh.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank CorreighKillick
Dean_khan, Manager at Heavenly Nights Guest House, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Hi there,
Thank you so much for a wonderfully positive review, there is nothing much better than to have guests that arrive and leave with a wonderful experience of staying in Sheffield.
It was a delight to have such appreciative guests, who despite going out late night to savour Sheffield's night-life, came back very quietly as to not disturb the other guests.
Once again, thank you so much for being excellent guests, we look forward to your visit to Sheffield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We really enjoyed our one night stay here. We were looking for a cheap but nice place to stay since we were going to a nearby concert and this fit the bill. We were greeted in a warm and friendly way, truly service with a smile. Pakoras and refreshments were sent to the room, it was warm, the shower worked for us fine. It was very lax on closing times which was great because as mentioned we were in Sheffield for a gig. The bed was wonderfully warm - did not want to leave it this morning! Very comfortable, the TV was easy to use. We were given a complimentary breakfast in the morning (choice of English or Bangladeshi) and it was brilliant. The customer service was brilliant. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
T0rmented, Manager at Heavenly Nights Guest House, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Hi Lauren,
Thank you for such a wonderful review, we are glad and much appreciative that you chose to spend your night with us in Sheffield. What makes it special for us , is the fact that your stay to see what you came to Sheffield was a success.
There is nothing worse than being disappointed after spending so much money for whatever reasons.
Thank you for being excellent guests, our ethos is quite simple: our guests are more than just guests, they are part of our family and so what we provide should be at the very least set as a standard.
Love to see you guys in the summer, when our exotic tropical fruit garden starts producing, we are hoping for our own home grown bananas and pomegranates next year!!
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I booked a room because I saw a very good reviews in tripadvisor about this guest house. But I was very disappointed. Room I was given was No.3. It was family room which was good but was too cold coz the heater wasn't working. I asked for heating than a guy came and fixed it. No TV remote working. I could not sleep well because room was literally above the kitchen and smells of food/curry/meat and more over duvet cover and pillow cases smells of detergent. I hardly slept 3 hrs during night.
Before I booked a hotel I asked if they do evening meal. The owner of hotel did clearly say, he will manage full indian dinner but when I checked in he said there is no dinner available, but offered me complimentary rice and potato curry. But though I was very hungry and had to go out side at 8:00PM walking 15 min to get something to eat.
I also had an interview next day. when I dressed up my clothes were stinking like a curry. Shower was not working in 2nd floor . Whole 2nd floor was so cold. no heater working in toilet and corridor.
Over all will never stay to this guest house again.

Room Tip: Stay if you have no other option
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank Jaysam2013
T0rmented, Owner at Heavenly Nights Guest House, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Hmmmm,
Now where should I start? Firstly thank you for staying with ourselves, we are quite sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us and would have so much appreciated your views or any concerns you had AT that time, after all how can one improve ones service without customer feedback.
On the night in question, room 3's heating was fine and working, unfortunately for us our previous guest had turned the heating down as they had obviously found it quite hot., all it needed was for the dial to be switched on.
In relation to the Indian food requested, unfortunately due to your late arrival this was not possible. However in your eagerness to write negative reviews , you forgot to mention that the complimentary vegetarian meal was provided instead .
We did not charge you for the evening meal of alloo delight and rice which you quite happily enjoyed eating , a couple of hours before you went outside to order further food. The meal that we provided without charging you any extra would normally have been £6.50
Furthermore in relation to our bedding , we are very conscious about the type of detergents to use as some of our guests may have an allergy, the smell that you mistook for detergent was no other than febreeze , found in aisle 9 of Tesco's i believe.
Its not a detergent but a fabric freshener that is quite commonly used for bedding.
We would like to once again apologise for the smell of the curry in your bedding, we are confused as to the source, it may be either from the Bangladeshi complimentary vegetarian meal that was provided FREE OF CHARGE , which you happily enjoyed as you had left an empty plate for us, it could have been the second helping of a late meal from outside combined with the febreeze you referred to as detergents.
Overall we believe we provide more than just good value, as our service also includes room service of breakfast brought into the comfort of your room as well.
In your case it included a double room charged at £25.00 rather than £35.00 as well as late departure with luggage left with us at no extra charge to ensure that you did not have to take your luggage to the interview.
as well as the pakora and the fresh milk we provide with the complimentary tea/coffee
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Stopped in early November with a couple of friends while in Sheffield for a night out. On arrival we were greeted and shown to our room and provided with tea, coffee, fresh fruit and pakoras, there was even fresh milk for the tea which was a nice touch. The room was clean and tidy and the beds very comfortable. A cooked breakfast was served in the bedroom along with cereals, my only regret was not opting for the Bangladeshi breakfast. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in Sheffield.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Mr.Collins
Thank you for such a wonderful review, We are glad that your stay in Sheffield was enjoyed without any hiccups and for being wonderful guests, your stay was much appreciated and we look forward to possibly seeing you again in the near future .
Kind regards
lancaster
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We initially had booked more rooms and more beds but due to pull outs we needed to reduce the rooms etc. The guys at Heavenly nights were really helpful and made it very easy to make changes and book the new rooms.

On arrival we were warmly welcomed by Dean who showed us to our rooms. Customer service is what these guys do best. The B&B rooms were clean and tidy and were were brought refreshments on arrival which was very tasty!

The beds were nice and comfortable and we enjoyed a comfortable nights sleep.

The b&b was obviously having some building work and there was a little excess noise but it caused very little disturbance.

Breakfast was served in the room and the food was hot & tasty which set us up for the today/

Price was good and overall would recommend Heavenly Nights. Chances are we'll be staying again in January.

Room Tip: No travel cots available.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Hi Chris,
Sorry for the delay in our response, but , thanks for a wonderful review.
Your stay here was much appreciated, apologise for the work done during your stay. Our new therapeutic LED shower is complete for your future visit in Sheffield.
On a serious note , thanks for the review, We here at Heavenly Nights have a lot of respect for a compassionate guest travelling around the world doing mad marathons and running for charity and noble causes.
In terms of a travel cot, we are seriously looking at buying one as to be honest it never came across to us of having one. All that I can say for not having one during your stay is..."Ooops" and we are genuinely sorry.
Please give our regards to Jnr and mum.
Kind regards
Dean
Reviewed November 4, 2013

honestly when i was looking for a place to stay for my trip to sheffield, my main priority is the price because i know i will be out most of the time, therefore i put very low expectation of the condition of the room, as long as i have a place to sleep at night. I naturally noticed this place as the price is definitely outstandingly cheaper than the others. However upon arrival i immediately felt welcomed by dean (1 of the 2 hosts of the house) and treated me to homemade treats which i thought was really tasty, along with teabags and coffee powder enough for the whole stay anytime i'd love to make some. My 1st impression of the room is that it is really neat and clean and made me felt really comfortable immediately. The bathroom and toilet is very well kept too. they even offer morning call service and great morning breakfast. They even provide transport upon appointment saving u the trouble to book a cab if you're a unfamiliar foreign visitor. The 2 hosts carry themselves very approachable and provides 4 star services. Overall i felt my money was totally worth for what i have paid, definitely value for money!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Myself & My 7 year old Son stayed here whilst seeing a concert. We was made to feel at home from the second we arrived. Lovely, friendly service at all times. We was brought refreshments to our room on arrival. We were picked up from the concert & taken back, more refreshments were brought up for my son. The room was just perfect for us. The beds are the most comfiest beds we have slept in! We then had lovely breakfasts brought to our room the next morning as well as taken to the train station for our journey home. The service was absolutely fantastic! Certainly know where I will be staying should I go back to Sheffield. Highly recommended! My Son was that impressed by it all that he didn't want to leave! Thank you very much for our enjoyable stay. Hope to see you again in the future! :) Kelly & Bailey.

• Stayed October 2013
Dean_khan, Manager at Heavenly Nights Guest House, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
HI there,
Thank you for such a wonderful and positive review, our biggest buzz or satisfaction is when our guests enjoy their stay with ourselves especially after a long journey.
Its a standard which we would do for our families travelling from afar, trying to make their stay as pleasurable and pleasant as possible.
Both yourselves and Bailey, ( please give him my love) were excellent guests, it was a pleasure having both your company. Once again, thank you for a brilliant review.