“Perfect Pastry”

Penistone Pies & Puddings Cookery Courses
Ranked #1 of 8 Food & Drink in Sheffield
Reviewed April 6, 2014

What a lovely day out! My friend and I had a lovely day learning how to make the perfect hot crust and short crust pastry. Learned a lot while having fun at the same time. A relaxing yet productive day. I recommend to anyone.

Thanks Jacqui for your warm welcome.

Sarah & Michelle

1  Thank Sarah G

Reviewed March 14, 2014

What a fantastic time we had when we came here for my daughters hen do. Thirty ladies, of all ages, enjoyed coffee and homemade biscuits on arrival, followed by lots of fun making pork pies and finally a delicious cream tea. Jaqui and her family did a fantastic job. Many thanks, I really hope to see you again.

1  Thank Judes48
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I cannot thank Jacqui, Alison and Carol (the Marsden team) enough for such a fantastic afternoon to celebrate my Hen Weekend. A bespoke package of afternoon tea and pie making was so much fun and the hosts could not do enough for us. I had a personalised apron and they took care to make sure that everyone could be included...gluten-free and vegetarians, etc. It was an afternoon to remember forever and will recommend them to everyone I know! X

1  Thank Boolivia
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Jacqui and her family did an amazing job fitting in 30 excited hens into her home where she and her team organised a wonderful afternoon cooking pork pies and eating yummy afternoon tea. We can't fault jacqui's hospitality and attention to details all done with a huge smile.
Would recommend to everyone!

1  Thank Jane C
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Really enjoyable and relaxing time with a delicious lunch and I would thoroughly recommend this. A very patient host allowing us to learn how to bake fabulous cakes.