“Lunch with mum”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took mum to carluccios for the first time.The seafood linguine was excellent, as was the carbonara. Service was ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks to Tracy. Who went above and beyond, looking after my 89 year old mum. Its her new favorite restaurant.would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: September 2019
CarlucciosManager, Manager at Carluccio's - Meadowhall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Jonathan C, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! I have passed on your kind words to Tracey who was thrilled to hear such good feedback from your visit with us here at Carluccio's Sheffield Meadowhall.

We're looking forward to your next visit with us. Thanks

Ivor Dolinsek

Write a reviewReviews (688)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stopped off here for a quick lunch expecting the run of the mill chain Italian restaurant. Having never eaten here I soon discovered how wrong I was.
From start to finish the whole experience was fantastic.
Being able to see the fresh food cooked in the kitchen, the broad selection of rustic dishes to the attentiveness and professionalism of the staff really made our quick lunch more pleasurable. Tracey, our server, really helped guide me through the menu and recommended great alternatives due to my food allergy. Top marks! We will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: September 2019
CarlucciosManager, Manager at Carluccio's - Meadowhall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Wpwfoodlover, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations.

We are very proud of food and service here at Carluccio's and I will make sure that I pass all your comments to the staff that worked that day and made it so memorable.

Thank you so much again for your feedback. It means a lot to our team here at Carluccio's - Sheffield, Meadowhall.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited today for our 3rd / 4th visit. Previously everything has been fine but today wasn’t good.

We were a family of 6 calling in for drinks and cakes. Our drinks came, unfortunately my tea bag had split so I needed a replacement. By the time this came one in our party had already finished theirs - that is how long it took.

We had all then finished our drinks and no sign of the cakes we ordered. We asked the waitress and she replied with “yeah, they’re there”... pointing to the plated up cakes waiting on the pass! Not much good to us on there. We waited another five minutes for them to be brought to our table.

Nobody was apologetic and the service was slow we approached the till to pay rather than wait.

The restaurant wasn’t full and there seemed to be plenty of staff around.

Date of visit: September 2019

Hi Becky_roth, we really appreciate your honest feedback,as we are always looking for ways to improve.

I was very sad to hear that on this occasion we didn't manage to get our regular standards that we strive fore here at Carluccio's Meadowhall.

If you are willing to give us another chance, please get in touch at Meadowhall@carluccios.com to speak to our manager directly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came here last night with my partner and was really happy with both the food and the service. It was a nice atmosphere and the food was excellent - cooked to perfection. I wish I saved room for desert! Good food for a good price. We will certainly be returning again.

Date of visit: September 2019

81shannend, we are very happy we could offer you a good experience!

Thank you again for leaving this review for all to see…!

Carluccio's Team
Sheffield Meadowhall

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Visited with my friend as a treat and a good catch up. Bothe looking forward to some nice food.
The starters were ok but the main course over cooked and dry chicken and tasteless.
Will not be going back.
We did speak to the waitress and basically fobbed off.... not a good overall experience.

Date of visit: August 2019
CarlucciosManager, Manager at Carluccio's - Meadowhall, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Lolaj1, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the standards of service you expect - and that we aim to provide.

Your feedback helps us improve, so thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We will address the issue so that it doesn't happen again.