“Delicious Afternoon Tea!!!!”
Review of Jameson's Cafe & Tea Rooms - CLOSED

Jameson's Cafe & Tea Rooms
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: An Elegant and Relaxing Tea Rooms upstairs at The Sheffield Antiques Centre.Join us for a cup of Jameson's Exclusive Blend Tea, Jameson's High Moutain Blend Coffee or try a Speciality Loose Leaf Tea. Order Jameson's Afternoon tea or a tasty lunch with friends or just spoil yourself to one of our lovingly made cakes in our elegantly decorated Tea Rooms.Jameson's is a family run business so when browsing the Antiques next time make sure you pop in to say Hello. Remember everything we make is Always made with Love!
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Myself and my husband visited Jameson's tea rooms as a birthday treat for my husband when we were unable to book in at our local Garden Centre. As we do not live in Sheffield we did get lost trying to find the tea rooms and had to telephone the tea rooms twice whilst on our way, but our stressful journey was certainly worthwhile.

We were offered a choice of sandwiches and our ham and egg mayonnaise sandwiches were delicious (thankfully as we were half an hour late they are made on arrival!), the most gorgeous scone we have ever had was served with clotted cream and jam and our choice of cakes - lemon and Victoria sponge - were amazing. A delightful tea rooms with scrumptious food, we will be back and hopefully will not get lost next time!!!!!!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I visited Jamesons this week for afternoon tea with 5 friends, it was a small hen celebration for our friend and we really enjoyed ourselves. The table looked lovely with vintage china, and we didn't feel at all rushed although we were there for a good couple of hours. We had a selection of sandwiches with cheese, egg mayo, tuna and prawn and they were delicious - generously filled and on tasty bread. We then had giant scones with proper clotted cream and jam, followed by a choice of yummy cakes. I had white choc and raspberry, mmm! There was also plentiful tea! We were stuffed at the end! Thank you for a lovely afternoon, I am hoping to come back soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The setting for this tiny,quirky little tea room is inside an antique centre that's jam packed with fabulous artefacts from a by-gone era,so when you take a break from browsing to have a cuppa and a bite to eat you really feel you've gone back in time. Pots of loose leaf tea, delicate china crockery, sandwiches,scones and a fab selection of homemade cakes,all served on cake stands. A warm welcome and good old-fashioned service with a smile-fabulous. Would recommend you try it.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We had a beautiful afternoon tea here. The ham sandwiches were amazing, really thick ham, so tasty!! Gorgeous scones, plentiful jam and cream, good tea in a huge pot, and delicious cake - too much for us so we took our cakes home to have later.

I got mixed up about the time booked for our tea and we arrived as they were closing. The lady was lovely about it, despite me being a bit grumpy (so sorry!) and we rearranged for the next day. We arrived a bit early as my partner had a job interview to go to, but everything was ready and it was all delicious and looked lovely! Really enjoyed it, thank you so much for being so accomodating over my mistake!! They even wished my partner good luck as we were leaving! I'd definitely go back!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The food is amazing. we had our sandwiches served on a fancy carrier and the cakes are yummy! The shop is so much fun to look around! I got some earrings for a £1 which were handmade!