“Lovely, relaxing, excellent food and service”
Review of Jameson's Cafe & Tea Rooms - CLOSED

Jameson's Cafe & Tea Rooms
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An Elegant and Relaxing Tea Rooms upstairs at The Sheffield Antiques Centre.Join us for a cup of Jameson's Exclusive Blend Tea, Jameson's High Moutain Blend Coffee or try a Speciality Loose Leaf Tea. Order Jameson's Afternoon tea or a tasty lunch with friends or just spoil yourself to one of our lovingly made cakes in our elegantly decorated Tea Rooms.Jameson's is a family run business so when browsing the Antiques next time make sure you pop in to say Hello. Remember everything we make is Always made with Love!
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have visited the tea rooms on two occasions.. Both have been an absolute pleasure. The selection of teas available is great. I chose Jameson's own blend of loose tea, very refreshing. The cakes are all so fresh, and it was great to hear the the scone I ordered had been baked on the premises that morning. All food is made fresh to order. The service is excellent. The decor is lovely. I will definately be paying another visit soon. I Would recommend booking if you would like afternoon tea, as from my observations it is very popular.

There are newer reviews for Jameson's Cafe & Tea Rooms

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My title says it all. Every last detail has been thought out at Jameson's. I'm already thinking of bringing my other friends back and planning my visit to the new shop in Chesterfield.
Me and a few girl friends had a catch up with the afternoon tea. Bread so fresh and proper thick cut 'old-style' ham in the sandwiches. Locally made jams so good I could have licked the pot clean. Cake to die for and not the see-through slices you find in most coffee shops these days.My cake was that freshly made I had to wait a couple of minutes whilst it was finishing being decorated too! I was so full I couldn't eat it but straight away I was offered for it to wrapped to be taken home. Couldn't ask for more.

Every member of staff couldn't do enough to help - I only wish there were more people like this today. It completes the whole experience. Thank you for making it everything I hoped it would be and more.

I would advise booking just so you don't miss out on an amazing treat.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was my first visit to jamesons cafe and tea room and all I can say it will not be my last. So welcoming, friendly. The cream tea is a must have and at only £7.99 it's a real treat.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This has to be hands down my all time favourite tea room ( and also very jealous as Sarah is living my tea room dreams!! :) )
I cannot speak highly enough of the team that work here warm, friendly, attentive... Need I go on?!
If you're a fan of vintage then you must pay them a visit as someone previously commented on here it's like a step back in time and somewhere I will visit time and time again :)
As my title says they have all the tea in china and more, the homemade cakes made daily are simply yummy and the afternoon cream teas are a must !! So grab your girlfriends and book a table for a little old school decadence .... You will not regret it!! :)
See you soon guys keep doing what you're doing!!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I spent a lovely hour in Jameson's cafe this afternoon, enjoying a tasty homemade lunch.Nestled in the corner of the top floor of the Sheffield Antiques Centre, the pretty surroundings and mismatched pretty china took us back to the 'good old days' when tea always came out of a proper teapot, accompanied by a jug of milk instead of those nasty little disposable plastic pots that seem to be the preferred offering of some cafe's these days.
The staff couldn't have been more pleasant or helpful, and the owner stopped by our table to exchange a pleasant greeting. We felt welcome and appreciated as customers, and certainly enjoyed the lovely food and old fashioned service. Would recommend highly!