“All the tea in china:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jameson's Cafe & Tea Rooms - CLOSED

Jameson's Cafe & Tea Rooms
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Spanish
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Description: An Elegant and Relaxing Tea Rooms upstairs at The Sheffield Antiques Centre.Join us for a cup of Jameson's Exclusive Blend Tea, Jameson's High Moutain Blend Coffee or try a Speciality Loose Leaf Tea. Order Jameson's Afternoon tea or a tasty lunch with friends or just spoil yourself to one of our lovingly made cakes in our elegantly decorated Tea Rooms.Jameson's is a family run business so when browsing the Antiques next time make sure you pop in to say Hello. Remember everything we make is Always made with Love!
“All the tea in china:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

This has to be hands down my all time favourite tea room ( and also very jealous as Sarah is living my tea room dreams!! :) )
I cannot speak highly enough of the team that work here warm, friendly, attentive... Need I go on?!
If you're a fan of vintage then you must pay them a visit as someone previously commented on here it's like a step back in time and somewhere I will visit time and time again :)
As my title says they have all the tea in china and more, the homemade cakes made daily are simply yummy and the afternoon cream teas are a must !! So grab your girlfriends and book a table for a little old school decadence .... You will not regret it!! :)
See you soon guys keep doing what you're doing!!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A step back in time....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I spent a lovely hour in Jameson's cafe this afternoon, enjoying a tasty homemade lunch.Nestled in the corner of the top floor of the Sheffield Antiques Centre, the pretty surroundings and mismatched pretty china took us back to the 'good old days' when tea always came out of a proper teapot, accompanied by a jug of milk instead of those nasty little disposable plastic pots that seem to be the preferred offering of some cafe's these days.
The staff couldn't have been more pleasant or helpful, and the owner stopped by our table to exchange a pleasant greeting. We felt welcome and appreciated as customers, and certainly enjoyed the lovely food and old fashioned service. Would recommend highly!

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Great place to have tea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

A really wonderful place to come and have tea and something to eat. I had an excellent Spanish Rarebit with Chorizp sausage and also a rather delicious slice of Guiness cake to take away. Will definitely come back to this place.

“Not fantastic.....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Noticed there was a reserved table as I ordered and paid at the checkout. We waited.....and waited....and waited....25 minutes later we were asked by the girl who took my order at the till, have you ordered??? Oh sorry I had forgotten, then someone else came over and apologised that the order had been missed and said they would see to it straight away. The same person then proceeded to take photos for the 'reserved' party who had come in. Obviously all the attention was on this party and it was another 10 minutes before we were brought our drinks rather than straight away, how long does it take to make 2 drinks and serve 2 cakes?? I think we were waiting 40 minutes in all, appalling.

1 Thank Serendipity129
Sarah J, Owner at Jameson's Cafe & Tea Rooms, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Hello
I am also appalled at the service you received at our Tea Rooms, Thank you for your comments and this will be looked into immediately, I would be grateful if you could contact me so we can discuss this on 07808 222882 I would like to apologise personally.
Please accept my sincere apologies and hope to speak soon
Sarah xx
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“This tea room is a hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I went today as i had a groupon voucher and wanted to treat my friend. It is in an antique place which gave it an aladines cave feel. Upstairs there is a wonderfully cosy little tea room, we were made very welcome from the girl who owns the tea room with a wonderful friendly smile. She went through what we could choose and brought our tea. A massive pot of perfect loose tea and hot water. We made out choices we both had sandwiches a banana and fruit scone (which was amazing) and we could chose a pieace of cake each we chose lemon drizzle cake and bread and butter cake. All i can say is i am going back, i am going to tell all my friends about this place and make them come, as this has to be the best tea room i have been to, the service was top notch, they all had a chat with us, the food was top notch.