“Arguably the best Indian Restaurant & home delivery in Sheffield”
Review of Prithiraj

Prithiraj
Ranked #119 of 1,497 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our aim is for customer to be satisfied in all aspects
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Set in the heart of Ecclesall, Prithviraj offers a fine selection of high quality Indian dishes & sides. Prices are reasonable but the main reason to visit is the quality of the food. I personally like my curries with a kick so I always go for something like the chicken ze zal, fiery hot with bags of flavour. Service has always been good & I've never had cause to complain. They also deliver.. I had one tonight with my wife, two mains, two naans, mushroom rice & chips delivered to my door in half an hour for under £20.. oh & they chucked in a couple of poppadoms with some riata & the onions & mint too! . If you like good Indian cuisine that offers something a little different to the norm, give this guys a try as they've never yet failed to deliver on taste, quality & value.

3  Thank Chris H
Prithi R, Manager at Prithiraj, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

thank you very mush we are pleased to note that there are people out there like yourselfs that think we are upto that standard and does argubaly make us feel that we are achiving our goals and aims in our establishment.
Quality uniqe food
Enhanced customer service
A ambiance to enjoy the exoerience in.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Well worth the walk out of the town centre, staff very friendly and my aloo chops followed by Chick en Handi with onion rice were absolutely gorgeous, deserves to be in the top 5 and this meal was one of my top five from the sub continent. Great nothing else needs to be said.

2  Thank iantoes
Prithi R, Manager at Prithiraj, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

thank you very much and hope that your next visit is a better experience than the one before.
again i would like to thank you for the kind words that you have shared about us as this will make a difference.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Since moving to the area 2 years ago we've tried most of the curry takeaways that deliver to southwest Sheffield, but none have been anywhere near as nice or consistent as Prithiraj. It's good value too. Haven't tried eating in yet, but it's on our to-do list and I have no doubt it won't disappoint.

2  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I thought my local Indian was unbeatable... it didn't compare to Prithiraj! Loved it and will be back again soon!

2  Thank emmorous
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had a great meal here on Friday evening. I had a fantastic veg tikka massala, cheese and garlic naan and rice. My friend had chicken tikka massala and a peshwari naan. It was all excellent, including the poppadoms and sauce tray. The service was great - fast, efficient, friendly and professional. Akky and Ibrahim noticed whenever we needed something and we had a lovely evening. The restaurant was really nicely decorated in a modern style. Will definitely be back!

2  Thank jen w