“fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Prithiraj
Ranked #100 of 1,417 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Asian, Bangladeshi, Indian, Balti
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our aim is for customer to be satisfied in all aspects
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I would recommend the to anyone looking for outstanding food.The staff will offer a service that you would not normaly get Would definitely go again 10/10 ,nothing was too much trouble, the staff could not do enough to please
***i had the Shathkora is amazin ***

1 Thank Lewis T

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Food and service excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

My partner took me to Prithiraj in the evening on St Valentines day. I adore Indian food and I can honestly say it one of the best meals I have ever had. Excellent food, great atmosphere and friendly and efficient staff.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Diane W
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Will not go anywhere else now !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

If you are looking for a an Indian restaurant and expect high quality of food and service,then this is certainly the one for you. I went with my family and was delighted by a warm welcome by staff there.We enjoyed the surroundings inside and felt very comfortable indeed.
I asked the waiter if he would suggest something, as I wanted to try a new dish different to what I would normally ask for.He asked what type of tastes I like,if I prefer hot,creamy,spicey,,,ect... and he suggested one I had never heard of,let alone tasted. Wow it was just amaizing !!! infact everyone tried mine and loved it.
Will I go there again? thats a big YES and wouldnt go anywhere else now.A very happy customer.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank kaykay199
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food at great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Visited the prithiraj with group of friends and enjoyed the night thanks to prithiraj. The service was very good and they were very friendly. Even though we visited on a busy Saturday not booked we wasn't rushed out, we waited for a bit but we can see they were busy however it was worth the little as the food arrived pipping hot and fresh. The curries we chose between us all were very good especially the raj special absolutely fantastic! Try it!

We will deffinately be back !

1 Thank Danesh M
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“good quality food and brilliant delivery service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

This used to be the ayesha's indian restaurant but has changed hands and has had a complete change and providing a delivery service. the service is very good and the food is even better. I often intially judge an indian first by the quality and choices of pickles they bring out, when it came out to the table boy it looked amazing, it was presented well and had different choices including my favorite raj red sauce as they call it, the meal was fabulous and would recommend you give them a go. i take a takeaway nearly every week after work and they are always on time and food comes hot and fresh.

3 Thank simon g