“Prithi Raj - perfect Indian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Prithiraj

Prithiraj
Ranked #98 of 1,430 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Asian, Bangladeshi, Indian, Balti
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our aim is for customer to be satisfied in all aspects
“Prithi Raj - perfect Indian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I took my girlfriend to prithi raj for valentines day this year and had a great experince.

From the moment we walked in we were made welcome. The restaurant was tastefully decorated and the service was excellent, even though it was really busy on a Friday night.

Food was great, recommend the prawn purée for starters! Was reasonably priced for an Indian restaurant. It cost £40 in total for the starter, main, naan, drinks and poppadom/dips.

And to finish off the highlight of the night was when they presented my girlfriend with a rose, along with every other couple in the restaurant. Made us feel very special!

Thanks Prithi Raj, we will be back soon!

5 Thank Joesarah9060

Sheffield
“Keep it up Prithiraj”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Been visiting prithiraj since the opening with friends and family, and not just the boss but front of house team and kitchen give their 100% in the restaurant and service, and they sure do, I can see their hardwork is paying off and have great reviews on web and the papers. Visited them last weekend and good job we booked, the place was busy and didn't surprise us, staff were all smiling and service was fab, the food brilliant. Spoke to the guys before I went to thank them again because they did great. They deserve a pat on the back.

• Visited February 2013
6 Thank Amanda H
“Well worth a visit!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

After seeing the reviews on Trip Advisor my wife and I decided to give Prithiraj a try. The restaurant is very nicely done out inside. We decided before hand that we were going to try something different from our usual sag,dansak,biryani etc. We asked the waiter to recommend a lamb dish and a chicken one. He suggested the chicken Handi and lamb Shathkora. He also advised us to have a onion fried rice and kulcha nan. The rice and nan complemented both dishes excellently. It was a great night out and we will definitely be going back in the near future.

4 Thank Paul C
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Extremely avarage. I don't understand some of the reviews here. I have yet to eat a decent curry in Sheffield since i moved here 15 years ago. I've had great meals in Reading, Birmingham etc but not here.

• Visited February 2013
6 Thank 232VivienneB
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Yum! Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Visited my daughter in Sheffield and was recommended this place by a bar, so we tried and it was fantastic, they do takeaways which is great for my daughter, next time I'm down I will definitely visit again

• Visited January 2013