“Great value meal”

Fahrenheit Bar and Grill
Ranked #212 of 1,518 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: International, British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fahrenheit is a social restaurant where the vibrant surroundings and atmosphere reflects the food we serve. Our guests can choose what they want from our extensive a la carte menu, sharing plates or even just something sweet from the sumptuous dessert menu. So whether you join us for a casual bite or a leisurely dining experience, every meal will be a memorable event and a celebration. Fahrenheit sets a high standard for cuisine, service and style; classic cooking techniques, contemporary aesthetics and the finest wines and stunning drinks from all over the world.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Our party of ten were all very impressed with the quality of the food and the excellent service. The fixed price 3-course meal early in the week is especially good value for money.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a new type of venue for Sheffield city centre, combining a busy bar and restaurant with a large casino area. We have dined twice now on a Saturday night, so I can't comment on how busy it is the rest of the week, but being Sheffield I would imagine Sunday-Thursday being quiet.

As far as the food goes, the squid starter was particularly nice, but the steaks were hit and miss. The ribeye on the bone was a thin cut and quite fatty but the sirloins were suberb, being thick and juicy.

The service was spot on, very friendly and attentive, and the prices are very reasonable. Overall with the cabaret and disco thrown in this is a great Saturday night out.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

8 of us dined here on a Saturday night and had to book a table for 9:15pm. We were greeted and shown to our table and staff throughout were very good. The food however was definitely average at the most. We ordered four steaks that should have been the same cut, but were all different, the salmon dish was dry and it all seemed to have been pre cooked for the night, so it might have just been the time that we ate which made the difference. Half way through the restaurant opened up and a Michael Buble act was on, which was annoying more than entertaining as we had to shout to talk to each other. Not sure on this place think it could have been a lot better especially for the money.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Ate here with my friends as I had heard it was heavily subsidised by the adjoining casino. Well they weren't joking! Very smart interior and we were seated in a pre-restaurant area where the main bar is, until our party had arrived. We were spoiled for choice with the wonderfully varied menu. My friends and I all ordered different things and without exception we thought the starters were excellent. I had meltingly soft salt and pepper squid with sweet chilli sauce. For main I had sea beam (with delicious risotto and a Parmesan crisp) and the most gorgeous lemongrass crime brûlée with shortbread for dessert. My friends had different choices, all equally delicious. We didn't try the fish and chips but we can maybe do that next time! Incidentally it has an open kitchen which I always like (habitually nosey) and also the staff were attentive without being smarmy. There were 10 of us in the party, all had 3 courses, those not driving had wine (3 bottles and 2 extra glasses) plus 1 coffee and 2 pints of soft drinks and the bill was... Drum roll £208. Absolutely amazing value and I can't recommend highly enough. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Evening meal excellent
Entertainment very good
Atmosphere great until midnight
2013 seemed to attract a large amount of lowlife,none of whom had been part of the evenings earlier Fahrenheit celebrations,this caused the atmosphere in the gaming area especially to take a downward turn,lowering the enjoyment of the party goers who had paid £60/head which should have guaranteed the early evening ambiance continued into the small hours.
As we gathered upstairs to get our cab home about 3am,another motley crew were luckily intercepted by the doormen and stopped from entering.
Gentings you should be getting 5 stars,but it's a 4 from me,for the reasons explained.
All the open gaming tables were heaving with eager punters,you didn't need the scruffy johnny come lately gate rashers ,any more than I needed a constant blast of b.o. From the great unwashed.