“visiting Nandos restaurant”

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“visiting Nandos restaurant”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We have ordered a whole chicken with fries, rice and Pepsi. All were fine except the rice was not fresh enough.

• Visited August 2013

Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Visited with my wife and two children. Positives - friendly welcome, prompt friendly service, food arrived 15 minutes after the order was placed. The place has a relaxed informal atmosphere and is suited to couples, families or large groups. Negatives - I don't have the appetite of a horse, nevertheless the portion sizes were small, I was still hungry when we left. The quality of the food is average nothing to really recommend. If it wasn't for my children I wouldn't return. On the day we visited the weather was very warm, consequently the air con was on maximum, or so it seemed. Through chattering teeth, I asked one of the staff if the temperature could be increased , he said he would speak with the manager. He didn't return to update me, I assume the answer was negative as I commenced flashbacks of the winter of 2010, the temperature remained too low. Overall an average experience, not good value for money.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Yay B
“Worst nandos in Sheffield”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

If you want Nandos in Sheffield - DO NOT GO TO ECCLESALL ROAD. We have been several times since it opened and have been disappointed every single time. Originally we put our bad experiences down to the fact te restaurant and majority of staff were new and inexperienced however they are still just plain rubbish - several months later.

Too many complaints to list from our visits - cold chips, burnt corn, butterfly chicken that looked like it had re-entered the Earth's atmosphere, flat soft drinks, 4 legs when ordered a full chicken (where were the breasts?) etc etc

Needless to say, we have finally learnt our lesson and will never be going back.

Go to centertainment if you want a good nandos meal or meadowhall which are both much better!!

1 Thank Barrascuba
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
“Cheerfull and always busy!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

It's not the most expensive dining experience to go for, but I have never been disappointed! The food is always fresh, been several times and had to always wait maybe upto 15 min but atmosphere is great and a pleasure to go as a family, especially if you have a baby or young children! Love the chicken livers!!!

• Visited January 2013
La Herradura, Spain
“Daughter loves it”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Took my daughter for lunch here after she finished her exams as it is her favourite place to eat. She absolutely loves Nando's and she and friends eat here as often as they can afford it. As always she had the peri peri chicken wrap with salad and spicy fries and I had the half chicken lime and mango spiced with coleslaw and fries.
The place was fairly empty as it was mid afternoon and the service was quick and cheerful. Everything was fresh, hot and tasty. Nice relaxed place to eat with a friendly atmosphere. I like the decor here also with all the pictures on the walls. Love Nando's spices and their dressings so the food is always reliably good.

• Visited January 2013