“A whole day and night out in one place!”

Showroom Workstation
Ranked #8 of 51 Fun & Games in Sheffield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A whole day and night out in one place!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We visit here as a family, as a couple and with friends and I have to say the place is perfect in every sense of the word. I discovered it as a student 10 years ago and have been loving it ever since.
The films are great, the atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, the food is excellent, the beer unbelievable, the staff brilliant.
If there was a 6 star rating it would get it!
Please support your local independant cinemas, this one deserves to do well!

Visited June 2013

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 218 helpful votes
“Perfect”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

From the moment one walks in everything feels just right. Harry the ticket man has that old world charm one does not get in modern commercial cinemas and the rest of the staff actually seem happy to work there. The ambience is good . There is a nice cafe with a good range of choices catering for a range of different tastes. The cinema auditorium is good with screens bigger than many to be found in larger multiplexes. If you don't need to sit in twos to eat a pizza sharing a table with others whilst watching a movie then this cinema beats the new Everyman in Leeds and at £3 a ticket cheaper provides better value for money.

Visited May 2013
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Cakes and ale! oh a film too!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been a visitor to the Showroom in Sheffield lots of times, in fact I was a member for years, but I have rediscovered it, now I am semi retired!! LOL I go with my friend on a Thursday morning, cakes , coffee or tea and a film for under a fiver, The cinemas are warm and comfy and the cafe/ bar is good for beer and snacks, they also do a cracking soup and lunch time menu, the chef is great I think he was a Gordon Ramsey chef.

The down side, slow service so go early so you dont miss the film if you go at lunch time, not so bad for an early doors performance. Great value for us over 55s

Visited March 2013
6 attraction reviews
“filmandsnack”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

A freind and myself have been to see song for marion today the cinema is very spacious and comfy we enjoyed the film and would recommend our age group to go and see it everyone 50plus we then went in cafe had the coffee and cake offer which was very tasty we will go again and try a meal off the blackboard we hope to go and see hitchcock next week looking forwords too it.

Visited February 2013
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Really good cinema”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is an excellent cinema. The facilities are so much nicer than at the big complexes and it is very close to the station which is ideal and makes a nice day out if you are taking children on the train like we do. They put on lots of events throughout the year and during the week including sessions for children before the weekend screenings of kids fils. It is good value for money when you consider what you get for it in nice surroundings.

Visited September 2012