“Nice place to try”

Graze Inn
Ranked #154 of 1,520 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hungry? Then have we got some treats for you with our Graze flatbreads and rotisserie chickens. British ingredients are used for the flatbreads and our free range chickens get a massage with our special seasoned rub. We reckon they taste pretty awesome! Thirsty? We're firm believers that size matters - so it's a good job we've got a big bar! There's a selection of beers from the award-winning Thornbridge Brewery, as well as plenty of wines and spirits, or discover a twist on a classic cocktail.
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Even on a Wednesday evening the restaurant is busy enough to require a reservation.

We were seated quickly and shown the menu. Great selection with a couple of vegetarian options.

To start the eggs and asparagus is brilliant. Cooked to perfection and the sauce was amazing. My husband went for the duck leg pancakes - thoroughly enjoyed it and it was huge!

Bit disappointed as there was a 30 minute wait in between starters and main courses which was a little longer than I like.

Mains courses were also a little disappointing. I opted for the vegetarian curry with Asian vegetables. The veg was cooked to perfection, still crispy but not raw and the sauce was spiced nicely. But the noodles were quite big and overcooked. There was also far to many of them. My husband had the fish and chips. His opinion was that the fish and batter was bland but the chips were nice.

Great look to the restaurant - the cool place to eat.

Service was nice. Not intrusive and friendly.

Ok food but probably won't rush back.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Popped in here on a Saturday night for a drink before going on down the road for a meal. Decor is modern/contemporary and the service behind the bar was good. Drinks are average prices. The rooms are split into a bar area and separate dining area. Not sure if I would chose to have a meal here as the noise from the bar must travel into the restaurant, but it was nice to have a couple of drinks here.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I went with 14 friends for a meal and no-one had a single complaint. The food was gorgeous, lots of choice, good portions and so tasty. The only problem was that we were so full from our starters most of us couldn't finish our mains. The service was great, especially as we were such a big party. We also enjoyed a few drinks before the meal in the bar area, which has such a good atmosphere, the decor is fab. Good choice of cocktails including 'detox' non alcoholic options which my pregnant sister loved. Wish we lived nearer to go more often!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Came here last week with a few friends for the first time, however friends have been before and said the food is really good.
The atmosphere was really good, the staff are really friendly.
I could not decide what I wanted so I ordered the special of the day which was chicken burger with sweet potato chips which was average nothing special and the chicken was a little but tasteless where the sauce on the burger gave it all the flavours. I would say that the food was over priced aswel for the value.
Overall the food was average but I would come again with friends as the atmosphere is good and to try out something else on the menu.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We went to Graze Inn for tea with the children. Arrived at 5.45 to a very quiet restaurant and given an awful table right by the emergency exit. The waitress didn't show us to our table just pointed at it. Alarm bells. Ordered the childrens food to come out with our olives and breads as they were Hungary. The childrens pasta came out with the wrong sauce. We then waited one hour for our main course. The children at this point had finished and were getting restless. When we chased our food the waiter apologised and told us he had forgotten to put the main course order to the kitchen and it would be another 15 mins. My husband was furious and we went away Hungary. The staff are badly trained and stood around chatting. It really let the place down. We sent a complaint to their website and still haven't heard. We won't go back.

4  Thank Caroline N