“Fab!”

Graze Inn
Ranked #136 of 1,447 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hungry? Then have we got some treats for you with our Graze flatbreads and rotisserie chickens. British ingredients are used for the flatbreads and our free range chickens get a massage with our special seasoned rub. We reckon they taste pretty awesome! Thirsty? We're firm believers that size matters - so it's a good job we've got a big bar! There's a selection of beers from the award-winning Thornbridge Brewery, as well as plenty of wines and spirits, or discover a twist on a classic cocktail.
Sheffield
“Fab!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Went for the first time last month and enjoyed it so much ended up going three times in a week! It's a really pleasant environment to eat in especially with a window seat where you can watch the world go by. I loved the prawns to start with creme fraiche and chilli dipping sauce. On my first visit I had what they call 'their take on pizza' a flat. It was enormous and I ended up taking half home and finishing it off later. My friend had a mini flat on a subsequent visit and that was also a good size. The portions here are big. The chicken with sides was enjoyed by my friend and I had a lovely roast on Sunday lunchtime. In summary Graze Inn is a lovely environment to eat in, has good food and wine, excellent service and generous portions. We shall revisit more than once.

Visited July 2013

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Lazy lunch”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Decided to go for a lazy lunch on a weekday afternoon, although it was still quite busy for mid-week. Although we were not in a rush, we have often found service to be slow in the past but this time it was fine - friendly and efficient waiters and a great selection of food on the menu. The steak burger I had was excellent, done just a bit pink in the middle and topped with jalapenos, chorizo and a choice of cheese! It's nice that they offer to bring you water (rather than having to ask for it) and complimentary bread too. Very enjoyable meal, already planning to go back in a couple of weeks.

• Visited August 2013
sheffield uk
“LOUD”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The restaurant is the ubiquitous Eccy Road trio of Pete McKee pictures, Thornbridge beers and Richard Smith food but I was a bit underwhelmed by the food which is premium priced bistro fodder but served without care. It is also tremendously noisy due no doubt to the high ceilings and the S11 habit of trying to talk louder than everybody else. I know Relish is virtually the same but smaller but I liked it much more. My wife asked for a sav blanc and was given the most expensive glass - £8.20. Not terrible and maybe it was a bad night. I would try again.

• Visited July 2013
Orpington, United Kingdom
“Great place to go out for dinner on Eccy Road”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Excellent service through from booking a table for 8 right through to attentive service throughout the evening despite a very packed restaurant. Food was perfect and was very timely and well paced through all the courses leaving a good balance of time for socialising and enjoying the food and wine. Great place to go out for a group of friends as it's attached to a bar serving a good range of beers wines and cocktails for before and after on a night out.

• Visited July 2013
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Disappointed daughter!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My daughter wanted to go to Graze Inn on her 8th birthday as we have been there before and it was ok.
She and my son had childrens fish and chips which was terrible. Batter was very soggy and VERY little fish left once the undercooked batter was scraped off. I had a chicken caesar salad with brown lettuce (!) and a huge amount of very very thick sauce. How you can get salad that wrong, i am unsure. My mother in law also had a salad, also with much of the lettuce brown!
On the plus side, my wife had a pizza which was very nice.

The staff, although very pleasant, did not ask once if everything was ok!!

We will not be visiting again.

Andy G