“Great Food And Service”

Graze Inn
Ranked #179 of 1,548 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hungry? Then have we got some treats for you with our Graze flatbreads and rotisserie chickens. British ingredients are used for the flatbreads and our free range chickens get a massage with our special seasoned rub. We reckon they taste pretty awesome! Thirsty? We're firm believers that size matters - so it's a good job we've got a big bar! There's a selection of beers from the award-winning Thornbridge Brewery, as well as plenty of wines and spirits, or discover a twist on a classic cocktail.
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Make sure you book in advance otherwise you'll find it hard to get a table, but it is definately worth it!

Me and 10 friends went for a meal and the good was spot on, it all came out at the same time and no one had a bad word to say about it.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Called on the off chance on bank holiday monday. Not too busy but we ended up sat in the back in a badly lit area. This wasn't mood lighting. My hubby and I both ordered rotisserie quarter for me half for him. Food arrived my quarter was a leg and extremely small at that, the garlic mash was stone cold. Hubby's half was better but probably had the amount of chicken that I'd expect on a quarter. The manager I have to say was excellent as soon as she knew how I felt she offered to reduce the bill by the price of my meal. Interestingly she didn't disagree and said she usually has a half for the reason I complained about -not enough meat. It hasn't put me off but I would choose differently next time and would book in advance and ask for a seat at the front near the window.

2  Thank lisa n
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We just turned up ad hoc on a Saturday evening, but they managed to find us a table fairly swiftly. The food and service was excellent.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

It looks wonderful from the outside and not too shabby on the inside either, which leads you into a false sense of security that you will have a great lunch. All I can say is Overpriced, Over-rated and Over-hyped when we went.!! I certainly wouldnt go back. Strangly enough since then other people I know who have tried it have also been as disappointed and let down as we were. A friend suggested we try it one Saturday lunch time and I agreed and it was nice enough to sit outside, had to no room inside. The service was slow and poor, the menu one of those over complicated affairs where you are struggling to find something that you actually like all of the components to the dish and not very large portions to say they have fairly large price tags. The staff were unhelpful to put it mildly and the wines overpriced for this type of establishment. Take my advice, cross the road and eat at Uncle Sams for a much less complicated, less expensive and much much better food than this place.

2  Thank SylviaHSheffield
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Called in here earlier this week for a few drinks. The atmosphere was excellent - cool and relaxed. The staff were excellent - helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. They have a good selection of lagers and beers. The place was so relaxing and well run that we ended up stopping for a bite to eat - can thoroughly recommend the steak flat bread (similar to a pizza). There was a really good crowd in too.

Have recommended this place to several friends and would recommend anyone to try it if they are passing.