“A Lovely Cafe. ”

Cuisines: Deli, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I was brought here whilst visiting relatives and I'm so glad I was. I tend to stick to the well known night street ones so would have walked right past! Lovely food in a quaint setting. I recommend it to all.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

What a lovely little cafe! Taken here whilst visiting relatives and I'm so glad I was as I probably wouldn't have called in. Gorgeous food and so relaxing. Try it.

1  Thank 5Kerry5
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is the first time I've ever reviewed on Trip Advisor but I couldn't not comment on the wonderful service I received at Marmadukes. A friend recommended that I visit after saying that their coffee is the best she's ever had! She is a regular and believe me when I say she knows her coffee.

Anyway I was intrigued so myself and my husband finally found the time visit... and we were not disappointed. I ordered a pour over and my husband had a latte and they were simply delicious. The young girl making them was clearly under a lot of pressure as it was very busy in there (worth the wait mind) but this obviously wasn't a problem because our drinks were amazing and we even got a lovely smile when she bought them over!

We also had some cheesecake and red velvet cake and these were beautifully made too. Even though it was busy in there the atmosphere was very warm and friendly. I kept peeking over at what other people were eating and their food looked lovely! My husband and I would really recommend Marmadukes, especially to anyone who appreciates fantastic coffee with a smile :)

3  Thank CharlotteHudS
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Relaxing and nice place to sit in for tea, breakfast and light meals. Offers sandwiches and variety ranges of cakes...

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Came here for breakfast and really liked it! I had a (huge) scone with cream and my partner had Eggs Benedict, we both enjoyed very much! The atmosphere is very nice as well :) would definitely come back!