“Excellent”

Tassili
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tassili brings something unique in food and experience to theSheffield dining scene. Starting from an atmosphere of a traditional Saharan decor to a quality, authentic and true North African cuisine, we offer a dining experience unlike any other.
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Excellent food - great service - fresh food and very authentic - the goats cheese starter was amazing - will definately be going again

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Fantastic food, great service. knowledgable waiters. Outstanding value for such incredible qualty food.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I don't generally write restaurant reviews but I thought this little independent restaurant on London Road deserved it. I took a friend and we both loved it. While we were looking at the menu a customer about to enter the restaurant recommended it and this persuaded us. We were not disappointed. I have eaten some brilliant tagines in marrakech but am not generally a fan of moroccan food - this was just as nice as my marrakech experiences. We got breads and olives as a complimentary side and we both had tagines and cous cous. I had veggie, my friend had lamb. They were delicious and we felt like we had had some goodness instead of processed junk. It was good value too - we were both stuffed. The service was also very good.

1  Thank macsat130
Reviewed December 9, 2012

What a thoroughly wonderful experience dining at Tassili. The decor gives a really authentic feel, its like being on holiday in Morocco. My lamb tagine with dates was delicious, well cooked and warm spices throughout. Try the hand made sweets with mint tea, they are beautifully crafted and taste fantastic. A great night and the staff were very welcoming and friendly to us and made our birthday celebrations a great memory.

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Great food and service. Ask for the special tea when you through.

Oh and it's quite refreshing to eat and not drink alcohol, leaves a little space for a drink later on :-).