“excellent food”
Review of Artin's - CLOSED

Artin's
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent food”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

lovely restaurant, great food. one of the best eateries in sheffield. definitely worth a visit. i guarantee you will return.
highly recommended.

1 Thank DrAamK

Valencia, Spain
“The whole experience was excellent. The food was excellent quality. An amazing array of flavours and tastes.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Artins is a must visit restaurant when in Sheffield. The dishes are exciting and extremely varied. The service is excellent and the prices reasonable. I have been three times in quick succession and have had a great meal on each occasion.

1 Thank 1728lien
Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Friendly attentive service. The starters of aubergine mashed with mint was gorgeous as was the tomato, cucumber and lemon salad both with thin crispy bread. I had main of a lamb kind of casserole with kidney beans and dried lemon. The lamb melted in my mouth. The grilled meat was cooked perfectly. Unfortunately no Persian dessert for us tonight which is a shame as I have heard they are home cooked and very vey good. We will definitely be going back especially as the bill came to £25 !

1 Thank Spicyfishcake
“Really bad service, can be improved”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

the grill bit is great as you would expect however o felt like getting up and give them presentation skills, basil is used a garnish or chopped on fetta nd tomato salad. please stop serving fresh herbs as a salad. waste of fresh beautifull herb and money. service is absolutely aweful, get someone who can give you few customer service skills.

• Visited May 2013
“Not bad at all!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

We have tried many Persian food outlets as my fiancé is Iranian so we thought we would give this one a try, as it's not been here very long. The place is decorated nicely though it was very quiet on the mon night that we visited we was the only ones there! We had our usual starters which were good not something you can go wrong with just a dip & a feta salad! Liked the fact the service was quick & the nan bread was freshly made for our mains we had kebab koubideh which is minced lamb which was tasty but a bit drier then what I'm used too. The barg on the other hand was the best I've had so far I wish I would've had 2! The rice was nice & fluffy but I'm not a rice lover anyway so that was fine. I do think some nice Persian desserts would do well on the menu rather then fudge cake & ice cream! Overall it's not a bad little place & we would probably come again & try other items on the menu in future.

• Visited May 2013