“Best takeaway in S11, esp. the veggie options”
Review of The Mogul Room

The Mogul Room
Ranked #394 of 1,500 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The Mogul Room has been our staple weekly takeaway for the last six months, and I can't get bored of it. I prefer vegetarian dishes, and I am always happy with the freshness of their veg; I especially recommend the zingy Zara veg. The delivery is never more than 45mins, even on a Friday, and they've never gotten anything wrong yet. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The service we were given was impeccable, after a dodgy start of being seated in the line of the kitchen door (so the floor moved as the waiteres went back and forth) we were moved very swiftly and smoothly to a quieter part of the restaurant, and staff could not have been more apologetic, the food quality was excellent and we all tried new dishes, even my daughter who is a fussy eater ordered the chicken with mango !! and the leftovers we took away with us. Staff were attentive and pleasant, and we were particularly pleased to see a femaile serving, a niuce touch !! Thankyou for a lovely evening, if we visit again then you will definitely have our custom, and I have mentioned the restuarant on our tripadvisor review for the B&B we stayed at.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I eat here with friends up to once a week sometimes due to the quality of the food and the service. As some of the comments below have stated, it is always very busy here, even during the week. Rather than being a negative I think this reflects how good this place actually is!

The staff were really friendly towards us from our very first visit, and the food they serve is extremely well cooked and reasonably priced in my opinion.

I would highly recommend the Chicken Chatanoga, Naaga (Very hot and authentic), Chicken Zara and the Lamb Korai.

The naan breads are also really nice here and they do the best Kulsha Naan that I have had anywhere.

I would highly recommend booking in advance though if you want a table on a busy night, as sometimes they are full even on a Wednesday or Thursday evening.

Worth noting is that you also get a very good discount for ordering takeaway from here, especially if collecting as you get a further 10% the already reduced takeout rates. Their delivery service is always fast and the food is hot and fresh when it arrives.

Really nice to have this place nearby as a resident of Nether Edge!

1  Thank NetherEdge123
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

It's is obvious that the waiters have changed since my visit last time they have had a real turn in staff. The staff are really moody made me feel like I was not wanted. At all but the food was still quality which kept me quite to menation anything to the manager.

But this would be my last time there as I am on a search for another curry house. Any suggestions please pass it to me thank you.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The service is bespoke the food speaks for its self the space is a factor but don't mind going through the itty gritty space issue if the rest is not a major issue

2  Thank Nothingle