“Brilliant”

Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stumbled across this lil place Thurday afternoon. They had just been busy with a private function but still made time to get us seated. We were quickly served by Nas who brought us menus over and took our drinks orders. We were given complimentry nachos which we found very generous and they were very tasty. We ordered chilli con carne and a paella both of which were delicious but I have to say the portions are huge and we left alot due to this as we were both stuffed. The restaurant has a great atmosphere, with the spanish typed music playing in the background. After our meal we were given the bill with shots of tequila, and because I am allergic, Nas kindly poured us ameretto shots as an alternative which I thought was amazing. My friend and I left a good tip as we felt they went above and beyond. They advised us when we were leaving that they are opening a restaurant next door which when we left checked out. Its a work in progress but it has alot of potential being a larger building, wishing them all the best going forward. Would definitly visit again if returning to sheffield.

1  Thank laurie c

Reviewed October 1, 2013

All round good restaurant, great value, a family favourite. The staff are always friendly and helpful and the food is varied and tasty.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have eaten here on a number of occasions and can honestly say this place never disappoints. The food is amazing! I'm always spoilt for choice. The attention to detail is second to none and the staff can't do enough for you. Whether you are looking for an intimate dinner for two or a place to take larger parties for birthdays and such like, this is the place to be. I have been told that they are moving to larger premises soon and can't wait to try it out.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Great night with excellent service went for a birthday meal and food was great and a great variety to choose from

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Really wide ranging menu. Everything was cooked fresh amd tasted amazing. The tapas was brilliant!!!