“Exquisite food, Electrifying atmosphere, Excellent service= Exceptional El Paso!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Paso

El Paso
Ranked #26 of 1,427 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
sheffield
Reviewed March 16, 2013

A special occasion? A family get together? A romantic night out? Or a night out with friends, El Paso is the place to be.
I found this place a few years ago when looking for an authentic, Mexican cuisine for a anniversary night out. Being a massive lover of Mexican food, I'd found it hard to find a place where the food was amazing and the price reasonable. El Paso ticks both those boxes.
A wide range of Mexican and Italian food is on offer and after trying a few dishes on the menu I can definitely say that I've never been disappointed with anything I have ordered. The fajitas are my favourite, closely followed by the Mexicana Steak. The food is amazing. Cooked fresh and to order the chef definitely needs an award!
The cocktails are fresh and vibrant too. I can definitely recommend the Cuba Libra!The atmosphere picks you right up when you walk in and the staff make you feel welcome and appreciated every time you visit.
To me this is one of Sheffield's little treasures. Perfectly situated at the bottom of the Moor, El Paso is easy to reach by public transport. You're not too close to the busy nightlife, but not too far away to join it if you want to.
El Paso is a place you visit once and you're hooked. The title of my review says it all!

1 Thank Laura R

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Best birthday party ever :)”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere and music, best waiters :) Thank you so much!!!

If you are looking for a nice place to do your birthday party here it is, the good thing as well is that it is not a small place so you almost have the entire place for yourself and if you want to continue the party you can also go upstairs they have a disco-room.

• Visited December 2012
Horley, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Had my 50th birthday there last night - 36 of us in the downstairs bar (ground floor) - from the starters through to the mains everything was perfect - no point listing what we ate as between us we had nearly everything but my chille cheeses and garlic bread for starter andmixed fahita for main was to die for + all the other meals I tasted - everybody thought it was fantastic - not one complaint or grumble, which from us is unheard of, and perfect timing can't believe you could get so many meals out virtually together - can't thank Fabio and the guys enough - will certainly be back when back in God's country and I know you have quite a few converts from last night - Graham and Hilary

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“best place to eat in sheffield”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

love going to el paso regularly the staff are all lovely and the food is amazing! would recommend for all occassions!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant, great food”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I lived in Sheffield for 4 years, can't believe I've missed this little gem of a restaurant.

Really nice atmosphere, lots of choice on the menu, value for money, lovely food and to top it off, really nice, friendly staff. Many thanks, our group had a lovely night

I'll be going back again very soon, so much more to try off the menu. My favourite restaurant in the city, try it!!