“Decent Mexican Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Decent Mexican Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on a Tuesday night and we were the only people there......not that surprising I guess but there were a few too many minor service mistakes.

On a plus note the food is pretty good and a step up from Chiquitos. Very nice chimichanga.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Super food, great welcome”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Visited on Saturday night with a group of 16 for my birthday. The food was excellent - great variety and all cooked fresh. My Paella was particularly good - absolutely full of mussels, prawns and squid.

The staff were really helpful and welcoming - a couple of my guests wanted to change the food they'd pre-ordered which was accommodated with no problems. The staff were happy to join in the fun too, taking photos for us (mainly of me in one of their sombreros!).

As well as the quality of the food and the atmosphere, everything was reasonably priced - we had starters, mains, 2 or 3 rounds of drinks (including jugs of sangria) and some coffees for around £20-£25 each.

Will definitely be going back!

• Visited December 2012
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“What a nice surprise!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We were looking for Mexican last night and spotted that this place was still there and still doing some Mexican alongside the Italian - it's many, many years since I ate here and I'd forgotten about it. We had an excellent meal. We shared nachos to start with and there were plenty for two and then had veggie chimichangas and veggie burritos for mains. The food was lovely - really fresh and tasty - and the atmosphere was lovely, warm and relaxed. So full marks for the holy trinity of good food, good service and value for money :-) Thank you.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank LucyJDavies
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fab food, nice ambience and friendly staff”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Went last night with 2 friends. Booked via email. My friend was wheat intolerant and they took the time to go through her options on the menu. Although it was a Xmas menu they were very flexible, adding chillies to one of bruscgettas and turning the mussels from a starter into a main meal.
Staff, food and ambience were all good. Reasonably priced so would definitely eat there again.

Harlech, null, United Kingdom
“Recommended”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Just been for a really enjoyable meal at El Paso, it was my birthday and there were a party of us of all different ages and everyone had a great time. The food was tasty, the service great and it was a really fun atmosphere. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited November 2012