“Another excellent experience!!!”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Been to this restaurant many times and never have one bad word to say about it, Amazing service and unique Indian experience. If you like Indian food I would recommend this restaurant as the best in the Sheffield area, far exceeds Akbar's and other Indians I have eaten around here,cant wait to return.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Excellent restaurant, been twice both in large parties of around 15. Food was fab and great value. When we entered the restaurant the staff took our coats and when we left they each put our coats on for us!, something you don't get very often! The staff are very nice and helpful, very attentive and friendly. Didnt mind helping us split the bill and working out how much everyone owed. Took my mum for her birthday and they stored the birthday cake we took for her and even brought it out with candles on it! They also gave her a complimentary bottle of wine. They also catered for my elderly nan who doesn't like Indian food but wanted to come and celebrate my mums birthday.
Worked out around £13 each for starter, main, sides per person which I think is relatively cheap. Only quite plain and simple inside but the food and service make up for it. I would say to go on a Friday/Saturday if its more of an atmosphere your wanting. Will definenately be returning again, and if you book online there are some great offers but we normally get 10% off as we have a cineworld cinema unlimited card. Give it a try!!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

After visiting Jewel in Sheffield for a meal a couple of weeks ago I decide to book my partners birthday party there.The service and meal was first class so I wanted to take my friends to sse if the food and service was just as good.
I booked a table of seventeen and from the moment we walked in to us all leaving the service and food was impeccable.The waiters are all polite and dressed in collars and ties and were dressed very well.The restaurant has good values like taking your coat from you and hanging it up and bringing it back for you at the end of the night.Something that never happens in a larger restaurants I have been to.......
I believe the restaurant has got it right with seating and the space occupied inside they are not trying to pack in as many as possible like some establishments Ive been to....
Service is is first class and the waiters and staff are impeccable and very attentive.Nothing was too much trouble for them.The popadoms pickles starters and main course was delicious and many of my party commented on how they had visited their own favourite indian restaurants but this was so much better...!!!.
On both my visits to the restaurant the food, service and hospitality was very consistant and second to none.When we finished our meal a bottle of Rose wine was brought to the table by the staff for my partners birthday...!!
When the bill came there was a problem with my party they wanted it itemising so they could pay separately this was nothing to do with the restaurant.... but again the staff stepped in and sorted it with no question...Bravo.......!!!
My compliments and thanks to you all at Jewel....I,m looking forward to my next visit...and many more.....!!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Went in the jewel to kill some time while the missis and boy were round the corner at a concert. It wasn't too busy and we got a table within 5 minutes. As we ordered from a lovely menu, our waiter told us to be patient as everything was cooked fresh service would not be relaxed. I was happy with this and would rather wait a while for good fresh food. We weren't disappointed, this was great fresh food. Huge soft battered king prawns and a fab lamb dish to start, then 2 great curries, naans, rice and beers, all for under 45quid is fantastic value. Great food Great service and Will definitely be back

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I can't say any more about this restaurant .
We visited for the first time last night and the food, service , everything was amazing amazing amazing ,,,,,!!!
We are quite fussy as we eat out a lot and are constantly disappointed in restaurants , until last night.
Everything , from the food and service down to the napkins, cutlery and wine glasses are of high quality and most certainly not reflected in a higher price for dishes.
The prices are competitive and certainly not what I would call expensive.
In total , we had poppadoms, 2 starters, 2 mains , side dish , 3 large wines and 3 beers all for 55 quid .
Yes I can believe the parking can pose a slight problem but it's certainly worth putting up with it !
Can't wait to visit again .