“Awesome”

Revolucion de Cuba
Ranked #47 of 1,490 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rum Fun. Cantina menu served daily until 10pm. Lunch and mid week evening menus also available Daily cocktail Happy hour 3-7pm
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The restaurant was excellent both the food and cocktails were great, had a very good vegetarian option.

1  Thank 959Michael_H959
Tina L, General Manager at Revolucion de Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. It's always great to hear that our customers enjoy what we do!

Thanks again and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Booked a table for tea time food n drinks with friends.
Table was ready when we arrived, waitress suggested amount of tapas we would need between us n it was just right. Desserts are lovely!
Group were playin music and the place was busy so there was a good atmosphere.
It is a little pricey but not more than anywhere else for what we had. Cocktails 2.4.1 and lovely, you dont have to have the same 2 so you can work your way through sampling the menu!
Service was ok.

1  Thank jodie208

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, its great to hear our waitress got the amount of food right and more importantly that you enjoyed it!

Our happy hour is on everyday between 5 and 7 so I'm glad you took advantage of this and enjoyed our cocktails!

Thanks again and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went here early evening for a meal with friends and drinks til late, but we ended up going on elsewhere as the manager was quite frankly rude. We also had to wait 40 minutes for food which came out looking like it had been reheated and was not as the menu described. There is plenty of other/better choice nearby and I recommend people try those out before going here.

1  Thank 220,210

Hi there. I'm really sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us at all. With regards to the food this is not normally how we operate, our food is cooked freshly and this should have been what you received on the day. I'm confident we have a fantastic offering and great quality food so please do give us a second chance.

I'm concerned that you felt one of our management team were rude to you, we've never had this happen before so I'd really like to look into this further. If you would like to email me at Sheffield@revoluciondecuba.com I would be happy to get to the bottom of this.

We really do take all feedback constructively and use it to improve what we do so thank you.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I were very disappointed with our recent visit to rev de Cuba. We often go in for drinks and like the weekend atmosphere but haven't been in for food since about march time. It was like a different restaurant. The food took ages, it looked sloppy, had no flavour - completely different to previous visits. The waitress said the chef had changed recently and this explains a lot! Service was ok, if not a little slow on what seemed to be a fairly quiet day. This used to be a great place to eat but I won't be going back for anything other than cocktails.

1  Thank Kaclarke1

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm pleased to hear you enjoy our cocktails, however I'm really disappointed you did not feel the same about your food.

We have had a new chef and as with all new job roles there were some teething problems, it seems unfortunately this was a bit of an off day but I'd like to assure you this is a rarity and any issues have been ironed out. I'm confident that we deliver fantastic food and I would love for you to come back and give us another chance to show you that!

Thank again, we are always striving to improve so your comments are much appreciated.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Service slow, food microwaved and tasteless. Was recommended by a friend that loves this place, had high expectations for this place I left hungry and disappointed!! Thank god there was a subway near by , it saved the day.cheers subway!!! First and last visit.just another chain.

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm really disappointed you did not get to experience our fantastic food as your friends did. It looks like we had a couple of off days but I'm really confident that any issues have been ironed out and that we can and do offer fantastic food, drinks and atmosphere.

I really hope you will give us a second chance to show you the great experience we can and do offer our customers, we are always striving to improve so your comments are much appreciated.