“Bacardi heaven!”

Revolucion de Cuba
Ranked #43 of 1,448 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rum Fun. Cantina menu served daily until 10pm. Lunch and mid week evening menus also available Daily cocktail Happy hour 3-7pm
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Bacardi heaven!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great place. Great cocktails, especially when the 2 for 1 offer is on! The tapas style dishes are lovely also. Can't fault it.

Tina L, General Manager at Revolucion de Cuba, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, I'm really glad you enjoyed your experience with us! We do 241 cocktails every day between 5pm - 7pm and on Sundays all our tapas and cocktails are 241 all day and night so a great time to come!

“Excellent night”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We visited as a couple recently and could not have been more impressed. We loved the decor and the live music, the waitresses were attentive and the food was delicious, the portion could have been a little bigger, splitting 5 skewers etc was sometimes annoying, but other than that very happy, brilliant cocktails too.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review! I'm really pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience and especially the food and service.We spend a lot of time training our staff so I'm really glad this has paid off!
I have taken on board your comments about the tapas and maybe this is something we can change with our next menu update!

Thanks again and I look forward to your next visit.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“excellent food and music”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

If you are on a date or with a group this place ticks all the boxes. Our party was the usual crowd of ten that meet up once a month and we tried here for a change. The meal was excellent - my rib eye steak and roasted vegetables were yummy and everybody elses meals were also excellent. shortly after 7.30 the band started to ensemble and soon music was being played!
Just like being away on holiday and I was tempted (but sober!!!) to start latin dancing!!

well worth going and having a drink or a meal - a good party place thats classy as well

• Visited February 2013
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and especially the food and music! We have live music on Weds-Fri evening and we also do 241 tapas all day on Sundays which is a great offer.

Thanks again for your review and I look forward to your next visit, if you would like to book a table do not hesitate to give us a call.

Rotherham, United Kingdom
“More great cocktails!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Seemed to have a good night of cocktails; ate at Las Iguanas and had great cocktails and then came here, live music, amazing Daiquiri's, really nice atmosphere. Not sure where to go for Valentines Day now!

• Visited January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I'm really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, especially our cocktails! They are available 241 everyday between 5pm-7pm so I hope you will pop in and join us again soon!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great Place!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Long ago this place used to be a Buddha Bar and was one of my favourite bars in Sheffield, until one day they closed it down. At the time I was really disappointed that it had closed, then Revolucion de Cuba opened and let's just say, the disappointment didn't last long. This is now one of the places I visit regularly with friends.

As you'd guess from the name, it's a Cuban themed bar, specialising in rum. The décor and atmosphere are fantastic! You walk in and can't help but feel chilled out and relaxed instantly. Although a student I can't cope with the crowdedness and loudness of many bars, and nightclubs are a no go for me. This place (other than Friday and Saturday) is normally fairly quiet and laid back though, so perfect for me.

They have an amazing cocktail menu all based around rum and a number of flavoured rum shots (all taste fantastic and are very strong). Then there's the food, there is a good selection of tapas along with a variety of main meals and again, the food is delicious-the tapas is probably the best I've had anywhere!

In fairness, the place is quite expensive-around £6 for a cocktail, £5 for a tapas dish and £10 for a main meal, so being on a student budget it isn't a place I can easily afford most of the time, although I'm sure for some people those prices would be perfectly normal and reasonable. On Sundays though, the place becomes a lot more affordable as tapas and cocktails are 2 for 1, hence my friends and I go for a drink (or several!) on many a Sunday evening,

I celebrated both my 21st and 22nd birthdays here and having introduced the place to many friends and family members there's only ever been one person I've found who hasn't fallen in love with the place. I really can't recommend it enough!

• Visited December 2012
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! It's always fantastic to hear that our customers have enjoyed themselves as this is our number one priority! We are always working hard to come up with new and exciting cocktails and very soon we will be launching a specials cocktail menu.

Once again I'm glad you have such a great time when you visit us and I hope you choose to spend you 23rd birthday with us - we will make sure you have an amazing time!

See you again soon.