“fantastic service delicous food”
Review of Caffe Piazza

Caffe Piazza
Ranked #76 of 1,467 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“fantastic service delicous food”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

my husband and I go for a late lunch usually on Wednesday all the staff are very welcoming we particulally enjoy being served by the waiter called admirale who although is always very busy always makes time for each of his customers the food is fresh and authentic and I would definatley recommened this place

• Visited July 2013

worcestershire
“What a wonderful Lunch”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

On Monday 22nd July 2013 after a visit to hospital myself and husband had a few hours to pass,We spontaneously popped into Cafe Piazza.What a great decision that was.We were greeted by a typical Italian man . He made us feel welcome infact if I shut my eyes I could imagine myself back in Sorrento.The food was supurb the wine ( white ) was chilled .we are not due back in Sheffied for 12months We will certainly be going back to Cafe Piazza and I am confident the Carbanara will just as perfect.What an experience thanks to the fabulous waiter and talented chef.

Patricia

• Visited July 2013
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Yummy italian food”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Quick service and a nice change to the chain italian restaurants in Sheffield. Also cheap even without the £5 deal!! will definitely be coming back!!

• Visited May 2013
Whissendine, United Kingdom
“Ciao Sheffield”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Called in for a coffee, a great tasting cappuccino. Served by Italian staff, great service. Good looking menu in a spacious and comfortable environment. Very authentic Italian feel to the place. Close your eyes and you could be in Rome. On top of all that the prices are also great.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Dr_John_Poyser_4952
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, worth to pay”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with my friend. We orders one pizza and chicken pancake. Our food came in short time and they are very yummy. We also surprised with not expensive bill!!!

• Visited April 2013