“Can't wait to get back to Cutlers Spice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cutlers Spice

Cutlers Spice
Ranked #15 of 1,427 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Can't wait to get back to Cutlers Spice!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We have become regulars at cutlers spice, and every visit gets better and better. The staff are excellent and take the time to speak to you. If we do visit another restaurant we are usually disappointed, Cutlers Spice takes some beating.
Over the years I have visited many Indian restaurants with my family, we have found a few we like, but keep returning to Cutlers Spice. We keep introducing friends and they love it too!
The food is by far the best in sheffield, not the usual tomato sauce with various amounts of spice added, each dish is completely different. Every dish I have tried has been excellent.
The naan breads are heavenly and cooked in a proper tandoor.
Keep up the good work..we are very happy to have found such a great restaurant!
Only one thing could make it better....thornbridge breweries' Jaipur on the bar! .. Hint hint! :D

• Visited February 2013

“Fantastic as per usual”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My son loves it at Cutlers spice !!!! and would go every day , we went for his 16th birthday on Saturday and of course every bit of food was gawgus and my son ate all his food plus the lovely chocolate cake which was supplied foc ....we don't eat at any other Indian as my son wont go any where else, and we have tried quite a few in the last few years,
So thanks again for lovely food , brilliant place to relax , and of course my after eights ;o))))) lol
we will be back just carnt keep away
Ann. Wayne, & Simon xx

“We love cutlers spice.”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

March was probably my families 4th visit to cutlers in the last 6months. I Always vary my order as I like to try different dishes everything I have tried so far is delicious in addition to this the atmosphere and decor is lovely. Very attentive and friendly staff. Very fair cost.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“We keep going back for more & more..”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My partner and I always find ourselves drawn back to Cutlers, even taking friends along with us to create a group of 10 diners. I think everybody has their 'fave' Indian dish, so we decided to explore the menu a little more and explain to our friends which dishes they would like. Every dish we try at Cutlers is different yet extremely tasty, my new favourite being the Naga Chicken, so delicious and highly recommended. Service and ambience always welcoming. We could not wish for a better place!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Works lunch”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

From work we visited Cutlers Spice for a very late Christmas lunch, (this was due to the bad weather and other things beyond our control ).
There were 6 of us and we arrived about 12.30 and left around 3pm. without being rushed.
This was a first time at Cutlers Spice for my 5 colleagues who are all from the other side of town. Everyone enjoyed the food and the staff were very attentive and professional.
All my colleagues without exception said that they would definitely go again. If I were to be negative about anything it would be that it was cold in the restaurant but the waiter did fetch us a mobile heater and it was -4 degrees outside.
Thank you Cutlers Spice for a very nice belated Christmas dinner.
We will all be seeing you again soon.