“Excellent food and friendly service”
Review of Cutlers Spice

Cutlers Spice
Ranked #11 of 1,447 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Sheffield
“Excellent food and friendly service”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

It was our first visit to this restaurant but certainly won't be our last. The menu has loads to choose from and the food was excellent. I had cicken tikka naan for the first time and it was very tasty.Their home made puddings seem to be a speciality and their ice cream was delicious!
The staff are all really polite and helpful and the decor is very smart.
As an added bonus the price of the food is very reasonable.
We had a great night out without breaking the bank.

• Visited December 2012

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Another great visit”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We returned to Cutlers Spice on Christmas day with family and we had a great Christmas dinner - Cutlers Spice style! Again, the food was beautiful. We also tried a couple of new dishes this time which I'll definitely be having again. The Chicken Satay was wonderful. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly as usual. My daughter loved the ice cream and hopefully we'll get to try the home made carrot cake next time too.
Can't wait for Christmas dinner next year!
Thanks again Cutlers!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank hazey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very welcoming as always!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was the third time I have visited Cutlers Spice. The staff are extremely polite and also very helpful with the menu. They serve some interesting dishes and it is great to try the different exotic dishes.

I will be visiting the restaraunt again this Saturday and taking along 15 friends for my birthday. That is how highly I rate this place, I have every reason to believe all my mates will enjoy it just as much as me.

I have visited Chutney, Little India & Rubeez but for me this is the nicest. That isn't a way at bad mouthing the others but I do prefer the Cutlers.

Bedlington, United Kingdom
“lunchtime treat - mixed but overall definitely”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My first (and certainly not last) visit at lunchtime with the family (4 of us). Easy to find & loads of parking. We were the only customers from 12.30 to about 2.00 so as you would expect the service was very attentive without being intrusive. Got off to a bad start with the starters though - whilst the chicken chatt was excellent the sheek and mixed kebabs were a bit dry, hard and lacking in flavour - seemed like last night's re-heats, and accountds for the overall 4 rating for food. The main courses more than made up for it though (food score 6 if it were an option) - I'm a very well travelled (around the UK) curry fan and this was absolute top-drawer stuff!! All 4 mains were superb in both taste and quantity, the peshwari nan probably the tastiest I've had anywhere, even the rice was excellent. The owner/chef came out for a chat which was very nice. Prices are good compared to many other good curry houses around the country - popadoms, 3 starters, 4 mains with rice/nan, 5 cokes and 2 coffees for £60.

• Visited January 2013
Sheffield
“Great food”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great food great atmosphere good customer sevice best indian around fast service chice of food is an extended menu .

• Visited January 2013