“Great place to eat with a great atomosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cutlers Spice

Cutlers Spice
Ranked #15 of 1,427 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat with a great atomosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

This resturant is a one of the best Indian resturants I've been to so far, the food was delicious and on time. The staff were very friendly, the service was excellent and the atomosphere is great. I would recommend visiting this resturant to everyone.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Best ever curry!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

I am please to report that you can be rest assured that you will be served one of the best curries known to man if you choose to book here. I have followed Allam and his father for many years through their quest to own a large prestigious restaurant which has now materialised into the Cutlers Spice. The sheer quality of their curry is second to none and am gobsmacked to see a bad report written here on trip advisor. I suppose you cant please everybody but over the years i have brought family, friends and also some customers to their restaurants and never once have i had to complain about anything at all! After introducing people to his cuisine i`m finding that they become hooked. The staff are always super friendly and service is great which is more than can be said from other restaurants of this type in the area. I can't say more than to just go and try it and make your own mind up, you wont be disappointed.

• Visited October 2012
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Lovley food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I've been here a few times and every time the food is great there has never been any complains!

The decor is really modern compared to other places so I feel it's always a nice place to go to

“Best Indian Resturant Around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times and everytime the food has been spot on, it was delicious! I have to say it has been the best Indian restaurant that I have eaten at so far, the staff had excellent service & are very polite, I'd say this is a restaurant that I will definitely returning to :)

“Delicious Food & Excellent Service :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I just had to write a quick review to say best Indian I've been to in ages. Why have I not discovered this place earlier?..I went by recommendation & now I'm recommending it to everyone else. The service was excellent & food was brought out at the right time & served well. Atmosphere & food was lovely. Tasted like a true taste of India especially the Nans :)