“A caffeine addicts paradise”

Tamper Coffee - Westfield Terrace
Ranked #177 of 1,520 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Tamper:coffee is a small independently-owned New Zealand style coffee shop. Our focus is on producing the finest artisan coffee, accompanied by simple and fresh, made-to-order sandwiches and snacks, and a small weekend brunch menu. *Please be aware, we are a small, quality-focused indepedent business with a large customer base, which can result in waits during busy periods *For more information on the shop and our menu, please visit our website
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Awesome coffee. The best coffee I have had in a coffee shop. The fresh lemony ware provided with espresso takes you to an authentic Italian experience.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

+ Good selection
+ Great service
+ Complimentary ice cold water with lemon
+ Nice decor

- Small, but there is some charm to this

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Coffee was really good, had a ristretto I could almost chew but it wasnt even slightly bitter, the decaf cappuccino got a massive thumbs up too. The food was choice is small but varied and also very good - can see why it is ranked so high.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great coffee; interesting all day breakfast menu - not your average cafe options;lovely cakes; friendly staff.

1  Thank Emma F
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I went for the first time today for the same reason as many other people here - the great reviews on here!
The owner was lovely and more than happy to run me through the unique coffees they offer. He was extremely knowledgeable and made some great recommendations.
I tried their pour over coffee which was delicious and so much different from any other coffee I've tasted. Whilst there I treated myself to a piece of peanut butter blondie also which I believe was home made. That too was delicious.
I would highly recommend this coffee shop, it has a great atmosphere and really is a cut above the rest.