“More relaxing than the rest”

Handmade Burger Co.
Ranked #164 of 1,455 Restaurants in Sheffield
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Handmade Burger Co. we are passionate about great, fresh food and only use the finest ingredients for our customers to enjoy.We are famous for our burgers which are handmade in our restaurant from traditionally reared, grass fed, 100% fully traceable prime Scotch beef to create the best tasting burgers.
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“More relaxing than the rest”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The choice of burger is good and quality is too, although my husband avoids this place as he prefers something different to a burger for similar money. However if you want to relax then give it a try

Visited November 2012

Epworth, United Kingdom
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I dined with a youngster aged 7. You are given a table and menu then have to go to the counter yourself to order (at these prices for a burger you would expect service but this is probably due to the fact that you wouldn't pay up if you had sampled the food).

I was offered a meal deal but no option of sides to complete it so, as this was the first time I had visited, pressumed it came with chips - nothing arrived and the 'server' dsappeared quickly after dropping the 'food' in front of us. The youngster was hungry so began to eat....I had ordered a chicken burger with a side order of chips.....what I ACTUALLY got was half a bowl of luke warm chips with half a bowl of scraps underneath to make the bowl up. So in the end, the youngster had a very expensive chip butty from my bowl and I had a chicken burger. The youngster's burger was dry and burnt...After waitng a few minutes for some 'servers' to finish their conversation, I lost interest and voted with my feet and will not return.

Tasteless, expensive and poor value for money.

In the words of the small person who is by no stretch of the imagination a fussy eater, dines out with us regularly, rarely visits 'fast food' establishments and eats a wide variety of foods - 'that was rubbish'.

• Visited February 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Bland, overdone and over priced”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I decided to eat here as we make our own burgers at home and I really fancied trying a nice handmade burger from somewhere that prides themselves in being handmade and fresh. I ordered the hot chilli beef burger and the wife ordered the piri piri chicken burger with a side order of piri piri fries and an alcoholic drink each. We didnt have to wait too long for our burgers to arrive but when they arrived, to say I was disappointed was an understatement. The burger was under seasoned and over cooked, it was very bland and very dry. The hot chilli relish was also a disappointment as it wasn't very flavoursome or spicy hot. The wife was also disappointed with here chicken burger and felt that it was a bit on the rubbery side. The fries tasted nice but were a bit soggy and could have been cooked for either a bit longer or perhaps weren't blanched first prior to frying. Considering the cost for the lunch came to nearly £30 I would have expected much better quality.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Use Voucher Cloud”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The food is ok the servers are always friendly. We visited as a bit of a change from Nando's, it is quite steep for a burger and then it comes without any sides so when you add those on your spending a fair bit for burger and chips. If you use voucher cloud on your mobile they do buy one get one for a pound which makes it a lot better value.

• Visited December 2012
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Posh Burger”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I enjoyed this place as a change. The food was tasty. After ordering your food at the till and sitting down if you require anything else it can be hard attracting the attention of a waiter if you require anything. Thought it was expensive for a burger and chips!

Visited December 2012