“Evening meal”

T.G.I. Friday's Sheffield Meadowhall
Ranked #251 of 1,429 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Central American
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: TGI Friday's Meadowhall is located at the entrance to the Oasis Dining Hall upstairs inside Meadowhall Shopping Centre. We have upstairs seating, as well as downstairs and outside in the Oasis. We have a fantastic bar serving Friday's cocktails, as well as a huge range of beers, wines and non-alcoholic drinks. Our bartenders will be more than happy to help you decide! We have disabled access, with a disabled toilet and baby changing facilities downstairs. We also have a gluten free and lactose free version of our menu, and our team will be able to answer any questions you may have about your menu choices. We are a walk-in restaurant only and do not take bookings however, you are more than welcome to come down on the day where our door team will get you seated as soon as possible.
Sheffield, England
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Evening meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

I went out with friends after work. The food was good quality if expensive. Service was very good. I would return.

Visited October 2013
Emma E, Manager at T.G.I. Friday's Sheffield Meadowhall, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Thanks,

Brough, United Kingdom
“Busy half term place to eat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

I took my son and his friend for a meal after spending the morning close by swimming at the Barnsley Metrodome. My son, age 10 chose to eat here. Meadowhall was heaving and most places had long queues so I agreed with his choice.
The food was okay. We waited a while for the food but expected too as so busy. My son and his friend picked the chicken faijitas which is £4.99 and did not include a drink but lemondade is available at an additional cost and free refills. Many other chains are offerring a drink and pudding with the meals to do this here would push the children's meal to £10.
However as with any place you should judge for yourself or take the time to read the reviews and hopefully restaurants feels consider all the feedback and feed further up the chain to the head of organisations which design the menus and determine the portion sizes/prices

• Visited October 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are always developing our menus, and any guest feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We visit T.J.I regularly and have always been satisfied. Unfortunately on our last visit I was amazed by the price of a starter for 2 and the limited amount of food we received for £8.99. We shared the nacho's for 2; this comprised of 7 nacho's each with cheese and a jalapeno pepper on top, a small amount of shredded lettuce, guacamole, salsa and sour cream placed in the middle. Although I questioned the amount at the time as I truly believed this was a starter for 1, I was reassured that the starter was for 2 people to share. The manageress did ask us if we wanted to send the starter back but that really wasn't the point I was trying to make. Apparently in order to question the price v quality / amount of food the chain requires diners from other areas to comment / complain also. I would appreciate others to feed back on the dish, however I would advise that you don't waste your money and choose an alternative.

• Visited October 2013
Hi there, thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. May I apologise for your experience in our restaurant recently - we pride ourselves on the standards of food and service we provide, and on this occasion we have let you and ourselves down. Our servers are trained to have extensive menu knowledge, and to recommend dishes to suit each guest, particularly when they may be sharing. Our nachos are generally considered to be enough to share for 2 people and I am sorry that you did not find this. We encourage our team to bring any guest dissatisfaction to the attention of the manager on duty to try and rectify any issues at the table, - my apologies if this was not the case during your visit. As regular guests, we hope that this has not deterred you from visiting again - we have a new tapas menu which is great for sharing, and can be ordered in groups for a set price, which is better value. We hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Melbourne, United Kingdom
“good as usual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

TGI's brand is what it is, you know the menu, standard of food and what to expect. As always it was just what we ordered and what we expected. It was a busy weekday lunchtime and although probably slower than we would have really wanted, the waiter Martin was suitably attentive to our needs and the speed of the food was down to the kitchen rather than anything he did. Overall good meal and service.

• Visited October 2013
Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We're glad that you enjoyed your visit with us, and we hope to see you again very soon!

Worksop, United Kingdom
“TGI Friday Meadowhall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We recently had lunch at this American style restaurant.
The quality of food was good and served in American style portion size!
It was lunch time on a Monday and the restaurant was packed with an interesting mixture of young and old, business people and shoppers.
Staff were sporting their merit badges and were extremely customer focused. In particular we would like to thank Jade K for making us feel important.
Food was good value and the atmosphere interesting and entertaining.
As a measure of her pride in her company Jade gave us a history of TGIs and it really is a global success story.
We thank all the staff for giving us a pleasant lunch.

• Visited October 2013
Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us! We have given Jade some recognition in light of your feedback for providing such great service, and she is delighted that she was able to make your visit memorable. We hope to see you again soon!