Review Highlights
Excellent

Four of us went to see Rock of Ages here on a Saturday afternoon. It was excellent from start to... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
RogerfromTown
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
via mobile
A great evening out

Warm welcome at the door.Plenty of seating in waiting area.Staff friendly & informative.Seats in... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
quadrant2017
Leeds, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sheffield
More Info
All reviews interval drinks dirty dancing jersey boys northern ballet limited leg room q park second half beautiful building front row comfortable seats high standard last night bar area great night my mum car park lovely place
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Birthday present to see a show, stunning theatre, limited leg room but my partner knew this when booking so not a massive issue, show was good and had a great night.

SheffieldTheatres, Sales & Customer Care Supervisor at Lyceum Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your great review, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit and I hope that we are able to welcome you back to Sheffield Theatres in the near future

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful theatre, lovely atmosphere, cheap tickets, kind friendly staff.

We were in stalls and the seats were comfy and had enough legroom. Don’t know about seats on upper levels though.

Thank you for your great review, we hope that we can welcome you back to Sheffield Theatres in the near future

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Appalling leg room in mid row circle seats, fortunately helpful staff found me a seat downstairs as I was going to leave at half time as my legs were getting bruised. When the refurbishment was undertaken, why werent some rows removed. I'm only 5ft 6, others in party of 16 over 6 foot, will only return if I can get stalls seats.

Thank you for your review, I am sorry to read that your seats were unsuitable during your recent visit due to the restricted legroom. Our Sales Team will always be happy to discuss and recommend the best seats for you to ensure you are as comfortable as possible, but the Stalls and front Circle areas do offer more legroom, with aisle seats giving that bit more extra room. I am pleased to hear that you were able to speak to a member of the team and they were able to provide you with alternative seating.

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

We caught the Supertram from Meadowhall to Sheffield. Good service. We looked around the Peace Building, very interesting exhibitions. We saw the Three Muscateers Ballet performed by the Northern Ballet, very good. The Lyceum is a beautiful old theatre.

SheffieldTheatres, Sales & Customer Care Supervisor at Lyceum Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank you for your review, its lovely to see that you had an enjoyable visit to Sheffield and I hope that we can welcome you back to Sheffield Theatres in the future.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Amazing show. Was not sure what to expect. Went along for a day out with friends. Was amazed by the show. Fantastic performance. Didn’t want it to end, just loved it

Thank you for your great review, its lovely to hear that you enjoyed your visit and the performance. We hope that we can welcome you and your friends back to Sheffield Theatres in the near future.