“Excellent Customer Service”
Review of Lyceum Theatre

Lyceum Theatre
Ranked #15 of 150 things to do in Sheffield
Reviewed April 18, 2015

Last night my wife and I went to see a show at the Lyceum Theatre. In the interval my wife felt unwell so I asked a member of staff if we could sit in alternative seats near the edge of an aisle. The member of staff was really kind and helpful and found us alternative seats as requested. My wife however continued to feel unwell so we decided to go home during the interval. We thanked the lady (I didn't get her name) for helping and explained that we were were going home.She took my telephone number and explained that someone would call the next day. The Lyceum has just called me back (I spoke to lovely lady called Faye) to arrange seats for an alternative show next week. Absolutely first class customer service by the team at the Lyceum.

3  Thank Michael T
in 15 reviews
"pantomime"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed April 18, 2015

Love this theatre, its got modern facilities, but has still managed to keep its old charm. Saw a good show in comfortable seats, good view (sat in stalls), even managed to get a drink in interval without PRS ordering no problem, around £8 for 2 wines, shame plastic glass, but that did mean you could take it back to your seat.

Reviewed April 7, 2015

Me and my partner visited the Lyceum Theatre in Sheffield in June 2014 to see the Buddy Holly Story and we very much enjoyed it. When we first walked in there was a big crowd of people around the bar on the ground floor, but because we'd never been before we had no idea if there was another bar upstairs or what so we decided to stick around and get a drink and wait for a few minutes as the show wasn't long away from starting. The prices for food and drinks weren't too bad, just your average prices what you'd expect from a venue like that. All in all if there's anything else that I'd fancy going to see there then I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed April 7, 2015

Took one of my children and we loved it. back again soon for Octonauts and horrible histories
toilets are clean, we took our own snacks as so expensive but coffee was OK/drinkable
staff were super friendly and enjoyed the production too.
shame there were no car parking discount tickets on way out as it cost us a fortune!
it is a beautiful building, Sheffield is very lucky

Date of experience: March 2015